**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bring back Hall of Fortune and Healing once a week

@Kabam Miike Can we start having the Hall of Fortune and Healing once a week? I play this game a lot and have a hard time progressing in the game due to the fact that I never have enough gold to upgrade champions and don't have enough revives and potions to get through quests that you guys make for us every month. Don't get me wrong I enjoy playing the game and going through the quests but its hard to progress especially since I hardly ever spend money on the game.So if you could please consider doing something like this so that people like me and others that don't spend money on this game can have a easier time progressing in the game.

Comments

• John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    First rule of asking questions is not to break the rules
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Being F2P is a choice. The game is free and its very possible to progress without any spending at all. But, you aren't going to progress at a rate you will be happy with if you are trying to get far into the game fast. The F2P progression curve is a long slow curve. You are going to have to focus on better resource management and strategic rank ups. You wont be able to rank up at will unless you farm gold and Battle chips for units in arena by grinding a ton. Also since Kabam is a for profit company, they arent going to give access to resources like potions that easily. My suggestion to you would be to make sure you are exploring all of the lower EQ quests for the pots, units, gold and ISO. It'll help.
  • Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171
    It could probably be doable if they just put in effort
    But u know it’s frickin kabam
    Anything that benefits the player they won’t give the time of day to
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Ghosty64 said:

It could probably be doable if they just put in effort
    But u know it’s frickin kabam
    Anything that benefits the player they won’t give the time of day to

Completely untrue.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★

Being F2P is a choice. The game is free and its very possible to progress without any spending at all. But, you aren't going to progress at a rate you will be happy with if you are trying to get far into the game fast. The F2P progression curve is a long slow curve. You are going to have to focus on better resource management and strategic rank ups. You wont be able to rank up at will unless you farm gold and Battle chips for units in arena by grinding a ton. Also since Kabam is a for profit company, they arent going to give access to resources like potions that easily. My suggestion to you would be to make sure you are exploring all of the lower EQ quests for the pots, units, gold and ISO. It'll help.

I agree with most of this sentiment except the very first sentence. F2P can be a choice, but to be fair to the community some players do not have disposable income and it is not their choice. That being said it does seem like the OP does not have a good handle on resource management and that correction may get him over his current hump.