**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2015 3-4 bugged?

I have used them in the past and never cost anything to rank them up, now I’m getting this..

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure they have always required gold.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Can said the 2015 didt cost gold in the pass if that change now not sure if it Hav

Nop
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Can said the 2015 didt cost gold in the pass if that change now not sure if it Hav
    Why would it be different than any other rank up gem, all of which require gold?
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★

Gamer said:

Why would it be different than any other rank up gem, all of which require gold?
    Because it’s specific to 2015 champs. They have never cost gold, I guess you have to have the balance regardless.

Gamer said:

Can’t said but when I’m use. Them in the pass Ther didt cost
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★
    I used a cosmic on venom and can say there was no gold for it or used when used
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    It doesn’t cost gold to use the 2015 rank up but you do have to have the amount it would cost in gold available.
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    I'm wondering if it is being an issue because of them recently changing that Captain Marvel to Captain Marvel (classic) if it is now classing her as a non-2015 champ?
  • Jlive78Jlive78 Posts: 58
    Batman05 said:

It doesn’t cost gold to use the 2015 rank up but you do have to have the amount it would cost in gold available.

Exactly this