**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Micro variant 3.2

At micro variant 3.2 boss, I used gladiator hulk but when I used special attack, stun timer did not reset and every time, when I used him, he stunned.

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

At micro variant 3.2 boss, I used gladiator hulk but when I used special attack, stun timer did not reset and every time, when I used him, he stunned.

Can you provide more information? Who was the boss? What were the nodes?

• Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111

Can you provide more information? Who was the boss? What were the nodes?

Yellow Jacket is the boss with encroaching stun. There is a 20 second timer, and when it runs out you get stunned unless you are using a special attack at the time the timer runs out.
  • Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111

The timer doesn't reset when you use a special attack. You have to time your special attack just right so your in the animation when the timer runs out.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Goose_81 said:

The timer doesn't reset when you use a special attack. You have to time your special attack just right so your in the animation when the timer runs out.
    This guy is 100% correct. The goal is not to throw specials as often as possible, rather you need to find windows of opportunity to throw them safely when the timer is about to expire.

Good luck.
  • ThatsallfolkstrThatsallfolkstr Posts: 5
    Ok.
    Thank you very much...