**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

10mil Map 5 alliance looking for 5, AW gold 2/3

Looking for 5 active players who want to and can play map 5.

We aim to 100% 3BGs every day and we only need 75k gold and 5k loyalty as donation weekly.

No minimum points for SA or any other alliance events.

We aren't that focused on AW, so we are aiming for gold 2/3, but we will still do 3BGs, so participation is required.

Alliance name: ALL HOPE
Tag: ALHOP
Add me in game(same as forum name) or one of the other officers if interested. Alternatively leave a post here in this thread.

We use line app to communicate. (Encouraged but not required)

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    4 spots left
  • Cam_Cam101Cam_Cam101 Posts: 38
    Hey man! My leader, myself and another officer is looking to go to a different Alliance, yours looks interesting we do Map5 AQ aswel look out for a friend request in game from me (Pancakeman)
    edited June 2019
    Cool, thanks @Cam_Cam101 , i've accepted your request in game, could you send pics of the top champs of the 2 officers? And do you guys use line?
    @TheSquish671 You got me as a friend now so if you look at the leader in my ally called Rat he's the 1 that wants to change ally and also an officer his name is Brookster then myself Pancakeman. Unfortunately we don't use line we have discord mate.

edited June 2019
    Are you guys ok with downloading it? It will be easier to tell you guys which paths you have to take in war.
    I don't have discord but if you guys really can't download it then we can communicate through the game or privately on the forums
    @TheSquish671 yeah we fine with downloading it mate what's your line name mate? I can let the others no then
    We've kicked some people, 10 spots left. Looking to fill up spaces before the next AQ week