**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nebula for Guardians Hero Use - Why?

EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
Why select a character that has just been introduced, that is not widely available, and that is not usable to most of your audience?

This is just one more example of how out of sync the company is with the community. You cannot encourage players to use a different fighter if that fighter isn't even common enough for them to use...

Comments

• VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I remember Kabam Miike listing out the pool of possible Featured Hero's for the "Guardians Hero Use" daily on old forums ... and it most certainly DID NOT include "Nebula".

Unfortunately, unable to access the source post since Kabam trashed the old forums.
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    I remember Kabam Miike listing out the pool of possible Featured Hero's for the "Guardians Hero Use" daily on old forums ... and it most certainly DID NOT include "Nebula".

Unfortunately, unable to access the source post since Kabam trashed the old forums.

Yes, I definitely recall that post as well. Good point.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Well I think it just wants to award people for getting Nebula. But I agree because when you think of Guardians, you think of Groot, Rocket Raccoon, Starlord, Gamora, and Drax.
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Why not Ronan too then?
  • AJ_Tiger03AJ_Tiger03 Posts: 33
    So what? All milestones can be easily reached without using the feature hero at all.
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    Funny.... Not Everyone has Nebula.. unless you give us all that Nebula
  • If you're going to include nebula, yondu should be included. MCU after all.

Comics, agent venom should be included as well.

Better question though, how are you going to include champs that aren't available in the GOTG crystal in the event to earn them.

One or the other Kabam. Either one I'm good with.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Most people have 4*'s. It's only another 200 Points per Featured. I know they add up, but it's totally feasible to Rank without them.
    Also, she's in circulation now.
  • GargameshGargamesh Posts: 66
    edited May 2017
    I haven Nebula as 4* & 5* and I can tell you you aren't even missing out on anything, because she doesn't provide those extra points. So points wise there's no difference if you have her or not, or if you use her or not.

#kabamed
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Nebula again, and no reply from a moderator...
    Gargamesh wrote: »
    I haven Nebula as 4* & 5* and I can tell you you aren't even missing out on anything, because she doesn't provide those extra points. So points wise there's no difference if you have her or not, or if you use her or not.

#kabamed

Is she contributing points this time?
  • hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    AJ_Tiger03 wrote: »
    So what? All milestones can be easily reached without using the feature hero at all.

its not about reaching milestone or not. its about breaching initial conditions!!!!!

and yes, unless we all were given one, ronan, yondu should also be included in event then makes sense.

maybe why not throw in THANOS too ;)