**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Best 10 Hours of MCOC

Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
Yesterday I woke up tired with nothing to do, I hopped onto MCOC and started grinding the DarkHawk arena. Some of my friends hopped on as well and we got into a FaceTime chat and started doing stuff. Eventually one of my friends says, “How’s that progress on act 5 going since you beat the Collector.” I replied with “not much” because I hadn’t even touched 5.3 yet. I told them my situation and they said, just try it. Well, I tried it. And 10 hours later I have finished 5.3 and 5.4 as well. This game has it ups and downs but WOW, this was a big up.

Comments

• EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Wow you beat ultron with a team of mostly 4 stars?! You're definitely better than me.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

Wow you beat ultron with a team of mostly 4 stars?! You're definitely better than me.

I just used 4* Loki man

I just used 4* Loki man
    And I used a 4/55 medusa and still struggled...
  • Excellent work!
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

I just used 4* Loki man
    How come? I used a 4 40 medusa and was able to explore 5.4.6 quite easily
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    👌
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Ought to remember that arenas are essentially for your progression due to units can be farmed from there. I often do this

Visit a quest and if all champions is dead and don’t have team revive then leave the quest without QUITTING it and grind for more units in arenas. Get back to the quest and keep kicking ass. Slow step but eventually will reach 100% progression :)
  • Pizzabeat said:

Stay in act 5 as long as you can!

This is what people used to say about Act 4 in regards to advancing to Act 5 😂. All in due time.

I just used 4* Loki man
    a) I was exageratting, it was kinda hard I guess.
    b) I'm trash
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Congratulations I just got through act 5 a couple days ago as well Medusa decimated that Ultron.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

I just used 4* Loki man
    a) I was exageratting, it was kinda hard I guess.
    b) I'm trash
    I resonate a lot with part b lmao
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    I’m use a 3 star loki and 1 short him really with I’m had recorded it
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    But congrats one the run for act5
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    roberto94 said:

Ought to remember that arenas are essentially for your progression due to units can be farmed from there. I often do this

Visit a quest and if all champions is dead and don’t have team revive then leave the quest without QUITTING it and grind for more units in arenas. Get back to the quest and keep kicking ass. Slow step but eventually will reach 100% progression :)

Thanks for the advice man!

• DgdorrDgdorr Posts: 4

Blade with GR can do that fight without much effort.