**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

100% Act 4 or Uncollected?

Hey everyone, need some advice. As you can see from the Poll Question, I've been stuck with a tough decision, and I have been for a while now. Attached are screenshots of my top roster, as well as my progress through Act 4 so far (Spoiler Alert: it ain't much, Chief). I have 4.1 and 4.2 at 100%, and past the 2nd screenshot I only have one path done in each quest for the rest of Act 4, and I've beaten the Maestro. Meanwhile, I haven't touched Act 5 yet.

So thinking rewards-wise,
100% Act 4 would give me the resources I need to R3 Stark Spidey as well as get some more 4* and 5* champs, but I understand it's going to take F O R E V E R. Whereas going Uncollected, I've heard it's the little extra rewards that make it worthwhile, but I don't know if it's better than 100% Act 4 for my specific case. I also don't know if I necessarily have the right champs to go through the easiest paths of 5.1 and 5.2 and beat the Collector without it being impossible.

I took a really long break from the game during school (started playing again a month ago) so I don't have a lot of the crazy new champs, but I know I have some solid heavy hitters of old as my top. I also have a 4* Generic Awakening Gem that I think I should use on Archangel, but I'm unsure. What do I do, o wise ones? Thanks for your help in advance!

100% Act 4 or Uncollected? 64 votes

Act 4 100%
43%
zuffyGigantor13TerraroninT80BlackSaChiOrcDovahkiinStingerbk[Deleted User]TootHero2AnkalagonnTony886Hector_1475Batman1903EtjamaAdityaLohia2100KG05_1Dose_ResponsiveMidnite93Bucky_7Suguchi_Affu 28 votes
Send it on Uncollected
56%
YellsomeStark78AlfaSceptilemaniacThunderGodSpiderCoolsZ3ROArchdemon_ToxicBladejlamadisonKobster84ZombieZeddFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671StanceXxOriginalxXSidDDragonNBSAIDead1Smibsismimonomugg 36 votes

Comments

• Mr_incredibl3Mr_incredibl3 Posts: 104
    Act 4 100%
    You are so close I would finnish it
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,127 ★★★★★
    Act 4 100%
    Act 4 is so easy, there are 4 t2a waiting for you.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Send it on Uncollected
    I’d have a go at act 5 to see how you do if you can get to 5.2.4 with not that many problems I’d say go for uncollected
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Act 4 100%
    Act4, those 4 t2a are very useful
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Send it on Uncollected
    Much better stuff overtime by getting Uncollected. Build up the Uncollected daily and 4 hour crystals and gives you opportunity to start the UC monthly event quests (shards in the first chapter even if you can't complete.) The Act 4 explore rewards will always be there for later, too much energy for what it's worth
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Act 4 100%
    Get that awakening gem for archangel
  • roninT80roninT80 Posts: 5
    Act 4 100%
    Awaken AA immediately!
  • HassamaMamaHassamaMama Posts: 113
    edited June 2019

Get that awakening gem for archangel

Lol I already have one, said so in the last bit - should I awaken him or wait for someone else?
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Act 4 100%
    Roster is not enough for act 5 rank up champs to r5 like the hood or mordo
  • HassamaMamaHassamaMama Posts: 113
    Tony886 said:

Roster is not enough for act 5 rank up champs to r5 like the hood or mordo

I have a 4* Morningstar currently at 3/30. I had planned on bringing her up as my first 5/50 4* Mystic. Should I do Hood or Mordo though instead?
  • mrclever8mrclever8 Posts: 12
    I would go with Hood in my opinion he is one of the best mystic champs.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Send it on Uncollected
    Definitely take a shot at act 5...see how deep u can get and if u get stuck then u cal always go back to act 4 exploration...but uncollected gives more value as compared to act 4 exploration which u can always do after becoming uncollected
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Act 4 100%
    I would say go ahead and do Act 5, but you're so close to exploring Act 4 that there is absolutely no excuse not to. R3ing that Sparky will make Act 5 way easier too.