**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Invisible woman regenerating after sp3

13»

Comments

• GarikaiGarikai Posts: 3

And now I just fell victim to this as well using AA. I went mad and used every resource I had saved in the game thinking I was just missing something. Had to quit quest cause I ran out.

Did the exact same thing then I discovered this thread, they need to refund us our pots and revives
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★

So we did implement a fix, but it seems that there may be something else going on. We're gathering information from all of you and sending it off to the team to get it looked at ASAP.

Just wanted to give an update for everyone. We've pushed another fix for this issue live.
  • LiquidJakeLiquidJake Posts: 6

So we did implement a fix, but it seems that there may be something else going on. We're gathering information from all of you and sending it off to the team to get it looked at ASAP.

Just wanted to give an update for everyone. We've pushed another fix for this issue live.
    Great news! Now what about compensation for the months worth of potions and revives we save up for the uncollected boss each month that we used fighting an un-winnable fight?!
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263

Great news! Now what about compensation for the months worth of potions and revives we save up for the uncollected boss each month that we used fighting an un-winnable fight?!
    Right?

I had a different bug today where after the first hit of Blade's SP1, she went invisible and KO'ed me before he was finished throwing the thingies
  • LiquidJakeLiquidJake Posts: 6

Right?

I had a different bug today where after the first hit of Blade's SP1, she went invisible and KO'ed me before he was finished throwing the thingies

Actually, that doesn’t sound like a bug at all. The second that shield counter goes down she goes invisible even mid special - your attack missed cause she went invisible and therefor she was able to hand you a KO.
  • Dose_ResponsiveDose_Responsive Posts: 93
    edited June 2019
    Got the same issue. Got her to 60% health then she regenerated back to 100%.

I achieved Uncollected yesterday so trying to complete an initial exploration before the event ends.