**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cap Marvel dexterity in middle of Loki's SP2 [Under Investigation]

f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I faced this just now in basic arena. Used Loki's SP2 and 1st hit connected to Captain Marvel, but before unblockable 2nd hit she recovered and dexterity evade from AI and 3rd hit didn't connect. I have seen this similar problem also with CW where his 1st hit connects but not the one where he uses the jets.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    The Ai can dexterity out loki's sp2 even if it's connects..
  • MrW3Ak___MrW3Ak___ Posts: 43
    Nothing new. Been bugged like that for awhile.

Posted on it a few times, kabam hasn't said ****
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    I have different issue with Lokis SP2.
    Using iceman (ice armor active) vs Loki SP2. The first hit removes the ice armor, then the damage done is 100% ignoring ice armors max 5% damage. This is not an issue vs other champs with multi hit specials.

It is clear there is a break in Lokis sp2 that other champs don't have.
    *Not trying to hijack thread, hoping it helps fix*
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    I've seen it happen with Colussus as well. When I witnessed it the first hit of the special knocks the enemy to the very edge of Loki's SP2 range but the stun duration of the first hit does not last long enough for the rest of the special attack to land. To me it appears to be a knockback/range issue combined with special stun duration issue so it is not easy to replicate since it is reliant on rare circumstances.
  • f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
    Thanks @CoatHang3r, that makes a lot if sense. Now, only if we can get some response from Kabam.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    sbb75 wrote: »
    I have different issue with Lokis SP2.
    Using iceman (ice armor active) vs Loki SP2. The first hit removes the ice armor, then the damage done is 100% ignoring ice armors max 5% damage. This is not an issue vs other champs with multi hit specials.

It is clear there is a break in Lokis sp2 that other champs don't have.
    *Not trying to hijack thread, hoping it helps fix*

I'm not sure if this is why, but I suspect that is because Loki has a % health damage proc on his special 2 whenever he is higher health. So, it's likely proccing that ability first, which immediately removes the ice armor and then continues on with the rest of the special.
    edited August 2017
    So, I managed to capture video this time. Hopefully, this is sufficient proof @Kabam Miike

https://youtu.be/NbNbA4ZWIU4
    No feedback @Kabam Miike?
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Also having this problem on Green Goblin. Unless the opponent is already stunned you cannot end any attack into his special 2. The AI auto blocks it every time.

At first I thought it was just me, but I've tried it 10+ times now and it happens every time no matter what character I'm fighting.

So, looks like it's not Loki specific after all. Just thought I'd jump back in the thread and give a heads up.
    As no reply from Kabam yet on this even when I have proof, I think they probably only listen to players who are paying money. Great job on customer satisfaction!
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    hhmmmm......it was the weekend maybe they'll comment in the am?
    Well, several days since the weekend but no reply from Kabam still. Seriously nothing @Kabam Miike even after giving video proof?
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Well, if it helps, it works for you also. Not just the AI. If you get hit with Loki's 2, try it. Works for others as well. On Magneto's sp1 if you time it right you can dash forward before the ball fully forms and get between the ball and Magneto. You don't get hit and you can trounce him before the animation even completes its full course.
    @HoidCosmere I'll try that, but this post was for attack with Loki and not him as opponent.
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    f9_abs wrote: »
    @HoidCosmere I'll try that, but this post was for attack with Loki and not him as opponent.

I understand that. I was just pointing out that at least it isn't only an advantage the AI has against Loki, the player has the same one. If they are going to have a bug like this, I'd rather have the bug adversely effect the AI when using the same champ as well.
  • DarkDark Posts: 60
    Happened with me more than twice and I think I have figured how/when it happens, if you use his sp2 out of nowhere e.g when opponents are charging heavy or dashing at you, they will evade his sp2 in middle of the animation but if you use his sp2 after a combo either 4 or 5 hit , it always works
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. I'm going to take this one to the team, and I'll let you know once I have an update for you. Thanks!
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey guys. Sorry for the delay on this one. I'm taking it to the team right now, and I'll get back to you as soon as I have an update. Thanks for the video!
    Thanks!
    Any update?
    I just had this exact same issue vs (unduped) Black Widow in 4* basic arena. BW got dexterity evade before 2nd hit of Loki's SP2 after she got hit by 1st one.