**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Should Kabam finally add an "Ask help for everyone" button in arenas?

CarossyCarossy Posts: 1,547 ★★★

Should Kabam finally add an "Ask help for everyone" button in arenas? 30 votes

Yes Kabam, please, it's very tedious.
86%
arni2ArrsssHammerbro_64MCoC_fanshadow_lurker22OpandemonioAleorNoob2435TehsigzorzTony886Suros_moonCosmicspiderman777pontusumbraEmorhcPIZZATIMEBogiaLD_Studios97Ægon0710Thekiller8967Aaronc94 26 votes
No, I like to push one by one the help button.
13%
AddyosOrcDovahkiinEvisceratorFan1241 4 votes
Idm to spend my units recharging my champions.
0%

Comments

• PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307

They did once. Lot's of lag

really do u have a pic I'd love to see it *no sarcasm intended either way there's lag so I'd rather have that option
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    No, I like to push one by one the help button.
    Tbh I take my anger out on that button lol
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I don’t feel like it would be taxing, but let my past comment attempt to explain:

Not sure if that’s exactly how kabam has set up their stuff but maybe they can implement something of the sort^
  • Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171
    I don’t see them doing it because it benefits the players
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    PIZZATIME said:

They did once. Lot's of lag

really do u have a pic I'd love to see it *no sarcasm intended either way there's lag so I'd rather have that option
    No pic but a mod reply.
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    It has been stated they can’t add a help all because it to hard on the servers. Millions play this game and imagine when each arena player sends 100 pings to the server
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    I would rather see help system removed and that loyalty added to one of alliance events, or at least remove arena requests part of it and keep only energy requests. It doesn't contribute anything positive to gaming experience, only negatives.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,582 Guardian
    I did a Poll a while back about REMOVING the Help system entirely for Arena (just leave it for Quest Energy). Adjust Loyalty given and maximum Energy Helps, etc, for the remaining Quest Energy Helps to approximate what is earned with current Arena Helps.

Got very little feedback, guess everyone was happy with pushing button and waiting (for lag to be over) over and over inbetween Arena matches.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/141122/should-arena-helps-just-be-totally-removed-only-use-help-for-quest-energy#latest