**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Arena Decission

Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
edited June 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Currently Darkhawk and medusa arena are going on. I have Darkhawk as 5* But I dont have Medusa in any variant. So, Should I grind for her as 4* featured? Is she any good as 4* version? I have 39 4* champs on or above 3/30 and 2 5* on R3 and 6 at R1. can I make it? I can get every 4* basic champs with ease (I scored 4.5m for Aegon in just 2 days continuous grinding, But normally put scores around 4m in casual grinding in 4* basic arena). Never crossed over first 2 milestones in 4* featured..

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    If you're going after any Rarity, I'd suggest the 3* Arena. 1.1-1.2 Mil should get her. The 4* Featured Arena is considerably higher than the Basic, depending on the Champ, and Medusa is quite popular.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Go for her, she’s a beast, a maxed 4* medusa can do work in pretty much all content besides lol and act 6
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417

Currently Darkhawk and medusa arena are going on. I have Darkhawk as 5* But I dont have Medusa in any variant. So, Should I grind for her as 4* featured? Is she any good as 4* version? I have 39 4* champs on or above 3/30 and 2 5* on R3 and 6 at R1. can I make it? I can get every 4* basic champs with ease (I scored 4.5m for Aegon in just 2 days continuous grinding, But normally put scores around 4m in casual grinding in 4* basic arena). Never crossed over first 2 milestones in 4* featured..

Medusa could be very helpful for your account. She destroys robots and is probably the best option for the Ultron in act 5 that you’ll eventually need to take down. I don’t know what she’ll go for but I wouldn’t think much more than 7 or 8 million. That’s probably close to your max score that you can put up so you’ll need to figure out if it’s worth it.
    She will go around 5.8m (as per "Craftygrinding")... I am thinking how much fight i have to do , as i can around 14-15 fight series in a single seating...?????

If you're going after any Rarity, I'd suggest the 3* Arena. 1.1-1.2 Mil should get her. The 4* Featured Arena is considerably higher than the Basic, depending on the Champ, and Medusa is quite popular.

3* is useless for me now...i dont want a 3* version from grinding arena (thats too musch efoort for a useless version of a champ)...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

3* is useless for me now...i dont want a 3* version from grinding arena (thats too musch efoort for a useless version of a champ)...
    If you think you can put up enough with your Roster, by all means go for it. I just thought you wanted her at any Rarity. I'm not sure if you have enough Champs. Anything is possible.
  • FalongFalong Posts: 125
    if u have time to lose in arena :)
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★

She will go around 5.8m (as per "Craftygrinding")... I am thinking how much fight i have to do , as i can around 14-15 fight series in a single seating...?????

I tried grinding 4☆ featured once. Needed 116 streaks to hit all milestones. That took almost 3 days. So, I am not ready yet to win 4☆ featured champs.

If you can do more, you can go for it.
    @winterthur Thanks for your time. I made 218 streaks to score 4.7m in basic arena for Aegon (in single seating = 14 streaks). I have 4 4* at r5, and remaining (out of 46) are in r3 or r4. 3 5* in r3 and 6 5* in r1.. So I am thinking is that enough or not for scoring thre cutoff of 4* featured?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★

@winterthur Thanks for your time. I made 218 streaks to score 4.7m in basic arena for Aegon (in single seating = 14 streaks). I have 4 4* at r5, and remaining (out of 46) are in r3 or r4. 3 5* in r3 and 6 5* in r1.. So I am thinking is that enough or not for scoring thre cutoff of 4* featured?

Then I think you may not be ready. I did it in 161 streaks.

Thanks guyz for your time.. I tried to make the streak but got death match on 12th fight (Opponent PI was not too high but they played very agressively and like stun immune that I barely land a combo on them)...

btw I got 4* Medusa from the featured crystal (150units each) at third crystal... So, not going for the arena... Just playing to get that Darkhawk (Although I have him as 3* & 5* version).

Special thanks to @winterthur ...