**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Insane Luck ... finally

issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★

Got lucky and pulled a 5 star havok .. Finally good luck after 7 month

Comments

• Nice! Still trying to get him on my team.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★

Nice! Still trying to get him on my team.

Thanks you , hope you get him
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Congratulations 👌👌👌

Congratulations 👌👌👌

Thanks
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Ouf nice pull

Level 50 with a 5* Blade, Archangel, Hyperion and Carnage? Hows that bad luck? Congratulations though! :)

Its Good luck but ( Hulk undup and moonknight , groot , superior iron man , jean frost , phoenix , ..) They all suck

Maybe next time you will luck out even more and get Sentry

Would love to pull him , hes not bad after all .
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    That's the first Ive seen someone get a good champ out of the featured from the rift
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    So u have 4 awesome champs and 5 low tier champs and u say bad luck...and who is Jean frost...if it's Emma and u say that she is bad then I don't know what do say to u...congrats on havoc though
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

issamaf80 said:

Level 50 with a 5* Blade, Archangel, Hyperion and Carnage? Hows that bad luck? Congratulations though! :)

Its Good luck but ( Hulk undup and moonknight , groot , superior iron man , jean frost , phoenix , ..) They all suck
    Actually, Moon Knight is awesome 6 hours a day, Phoenix is highly underrated, Jean Frost? Do you mean Emma Frost? Dude, shes AWESOME! Doesn't suck at all. Hulk is pretty great unduped with the Stun locks. Not that bad all around.
    I think he meant Jane Foster

issamaf80 said:

Actually, Moon Knight is awesome 6 hours a day, Phoenix is highly underrated, Jean Frost? Do you mean Emma Frost? Dude, shes AWESOME! Doesn't suck at all. Hulk is pretty great unduped with the Stun locks. Not that bad all around.
    No thor jean i dont have emma

issamaf80 said:

Yeep

So u have 4 awesome champs and 5 low tier champs and u say bad luck...and who is Jean frost...if it's Emma and u say that she is bad then I don't know what do say to u...congrats on havoc though

That's not all 5 low tier i have storm and hulkbuster too , i don't have same and would love to have her i don't think she is bad

issamaf80 said:

Jane Foster has some useful Stun lock too, if thats what he meant. Good eye too!
    Hope you pull her as 6* then

issamaf80 said:

issamaf80 said:

Jane Foster has some useful Stun lock too, if thats what he meant. Good eye too!
    I don't. Thanks for that though. I guess youre just a pessimist.
    Im not Hating on you, its just an opinion .

issamaf80 said:

I agree I don't mind Jane Foster
    issamaf80 said:

issamaf80 said:

Yeep
    Oh I guess I never said congrats on the Havok.

issamaf80 said:

issamaf80 said:

Yeep
    Oh I guess I never said congrats on the Havok.
    Thanks for the kind word bud

issamaf80 said:

issamaf80 said:

issamaf80 said:

I don't. Thanks for that though. I guess youre just a pessimist.
    Im not Hating on you, its just an opinion .
    She can be useful here and there, definitely not the best Champion, but the best Summoner tends to find uses with every Champion they pull, at least in some way.
    It's True
  • AdityaLohia2100AdityaLohia2100 Posts: 64
    NICE PULL
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Well pulled! Have fun with him. 👍

What a stupid bragpost. Is Level 50, got AA, Blade, Hype, Carnage as a 5*, gets Havok out of a 5* featured and says "finally luck after 7 months". You wanna know my last 9 5* pulls (featured and regular): loki, civil warrior, iron patriot, phoenix, taskmaster, yellowjacket, cyclops, moon knight and kamala khan.

your the dumb one for attacking me i do have thos champ

What a stupid bragpost. Is Level 50, got AA, Blade, Hype, Carnage as a 5*, gets Havok out of a 5* featured and says "finally luck after 7 months". You wanna know my last 9 5* pulls (featured and regular): loki, civil warrior, iron patriot, phoenix, taskmaster, yellowjacket, cyclops, moon knight and kamala khan.

now im braging about 2000 6 star shard now
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    Is there a technique. Or you hit straight to chance it?
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    And was this unstable?

And was this unstable?

yeep its unstable rift

Is there a technique. Or you hit straight to chance it?

just chance it no trick just luck