**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Samsung Tab A

StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
I just got a samsung tab A and I am randomly getting "Champions has stopped" and i have to re-open the game. This crash is horribly annoying! Anyone else using a Tab A?

Comments

• bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    champions in my experience has never worked/performed well on my tablets, but then again my samsung tablets are a few years old. having a newer model might help but since i don't have one, i wouldn't really know.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    I am on Samsung Tab Pro 8.4 and also experiencing the same.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★

thank you. have you managed to lower the frequency of it occuring by tweaking graphics settings? seems to me it might be an issue relating to the graphics or memory. i notice artifacts everywhere right before it happens
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    Starhawk said:

thank you. have you managed to lower the frequency of it occuring by tweaking graphics settings? seems to me it might be an issue relating to the graphics or memory. i notice artifacts everywhere right before it happens
    I am Noob. :D
    Where to find this graphic settings? I went to Settings and can't find anything.

Anyway, I cleared lots of screenshots (of game) to reduce storage space used. Hopefully it minimises app crash issue.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Please report any crashing issues in our Android performance thread using the template provided. This will help give more information to be investigated.
This discussion has been closed.