**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Awakening gem on SpiderGwen or She Hulk?

LainuaLainua Posts: 861 ★★★

Awakening gem on SpiderGwen or She Hulk? 113 votes

Spider Gwen
18%
BadroseSpity68AxeCopFireSpeeds80AhongMurderous_munchiesFoxhero007Darkrider05xandersrevengembraceMathking13FhfjghhggggjfhfjgRehan010_ZuroNichj99FlintTheSavageMsyounus1288JustAnotherDudeMay_The_WayZenorak 21 votes
She Hulk
21%
adqqedfyvrCliffordcanRoOOtsCrimsontide1616PizzabeatchrissbjordannplayinggameletanubhavdivinegamerHfchangBeyond00_EtjamaDead1TibetskyMastifDoug4theWinLufasonatewagz419diegobdias84EarthEliteSkydad23Milan1405 24 votes
Hold on
60%
DL864TheTAbyssSnakeEyes69Timone147buffajrSIlverProfessorSpeedbumpDrake2078NCB_ptCosagornFingfangfoomfanesMityAntStark78AlfaM1k0rinWîndšpäveWrathfulRavenezgoingSpurgeon14ReferenceIDoge 68 votes

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    We also don’t know your roster, content left, how many science gems you have etc...
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Lainua said:

It’s 4* and I have duped Void. Sentry, YJ, Quake Rhino. The other 4 I don’t think are good options.

4* go with anyone. Won’t matter in a few months. But she hulk needs it more.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Hold on
    I didn't realize that it's a 4* gem...in that case I have a 4/55 duped she hulk and her awakened ability gives some really good benefits against different classes especially against cosmic(attack per buff on opponent),science(ability to shrug off debuffs) and mystic(extra attack on top of class advantage bonus and reduced power gain for mystics)
  • Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    She Hulk
    She Hulk gets my vote. I have her awakened in 3* and 4* and she's versatile, with lots of effective synergies.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Hold on

She Hulk gets my vote. I have her awakened in 3* and 4* and she's versatile, with lots of effective synergies.

I have her as a duped 5* (got her that way before the buff) and her Awakened ability is nice but it pales in comparison to others such as Void.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Spider Gwen
    She hulk will become a bench warmer quickly when you grow your roster, sg is much better and will be useful much longer for you
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Hold on
    Speeds80 said:

She hulk will become a bench warmer quickly when you grow your roster, sg is much better and will be useful much longer for you

I strongly disagree She Hulk is better except for defense
  • kaifbhatikaifbhati Posts: 1
    hx
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    Hold on
    I say wait for new (good) champs in game, so you can have fun with them.
    Spider Gwen
    You may not be using sg correctly, she has a lot of utility. And good damage, it's the utility that makes her useful when you get better heavy hitters than she hulk. sg can reverse healing like limbo; she has enervate and solid abilty reduction and amazing against unblockable (+550% evade). Sh only good when you build up furies which takes time and ai cooperation and can be frustrating,
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Spider Gwen
    Since I don't have She-Hulk, all I can say is that Gwen now is just AMAZING in long fights. Big damage, power control, stun ability and removing unsoppable. What else you want? <3
    Spider Gwen
    Smartest man I know in the game (literally an astro-physicist) has spider Gwen r5 5*
  • mbracembrace Posts: 822 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Spider Gwen
    Neither one needs it really. I was fortunate enough to dupe SG, and I like the boost that it gives her. If I had a 5* science awakening gem though, I’d really have to consider saving it for Void, CAIW, or Thing. Since the OP already has Void duped and this is a 4* question, I’m going to say use it on SG and have some fun.