**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act6 chapter 6 The Champion

I think i am not the only who thinks that that dude is too much. I am not saying about the fight till 10% it was still very hard too, cause if you dont got simbiot supreme, you can forget about one shot or atleast getting to 10% without revives. Cause he gets unblockable later and you cant remove his unstopable with capt iw, if you cant parry him or block to get the charge to remove the unstopable.

Well ok i got that stage till 10% and then, i tried and tried and then tried and tried, removing those undestructable buffs is way to hard, sometimes dex procs sometimes not, and you need to remove in one fight 5 times, the block dmg is insane there even with my capt iw rank 5 and hp bossted, i still got hitted thrue block like am hited by truck. Ok the other tactic is to run in and fast dex soo you dont get the block dmg, yes i could do that sometimes, but 5 times in one fight to kill him, thats impossible. Yes i saw seating done that, and that was extreme luck, and i dont understand why his block dmg wasnt that kind like mine?

I used over 1k units on him and now its the first fight in mcoc history that i need to quit, even if i revive and buy pots for 200 units i still wont do it if i dont get extreme lucky with dex procs.

I guess i wont be the only person who thinks that he needs a nerd. Atleast make the indestructable buffs to not reset when you revive and start a new fight, then yes it could be done, but still would be very very hard.

Comments

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Yes, I agree with the member who posted earlier. If you just made the Champion have one indestructible charge instead of 5 that will clear all of this mess. But the block damage and the charges he gains with 500k health and only about 5 champions that can take him down is just way too much to ask for to the point where content will no longer be completed at this pace. I just want to see the game continue to thrive and I can see this issue continuing as more and more people attempt their first clear of 6.2. This is only just 6.2.
  • endryuendryu Posts: 66

Yes, I agree with the member who posted earlier. If you just made the Champion have one indestructible charge instead of 5 that will clear all of this mess. But the block damage and the charges he gains with 500k health and only about 5 champions that can take him down is just way too much to ask for to the point where content will no longer be completed at this pace. I just want to see the game continue to thrive and I can see this issue continuing as more and more people attempt their first clear of 6.2. This is only just 6.2.

Yep, its only 6.2 i dont know what will be in 6.4 then, they want to make soo only 10 ppl in world will be able to complete it? :D
  • Jerry9123Jerry9123 Posts: 13
    endryu said:

I think i am not the only who thinks that that dude is too much. I am not saying about the fight till 10% it was still very hard too, cause if you dont got simbiot supreme, you can forget about one shot or atleast getting to 10% without revives. Cause he gets unblockable later and you cant remove his unstopable with capt iw, if you cant parry him or block to get the charge to remove the unstopable.

Well ok i got that stage till 10% and then, i tried and tried and then tried and tried, removing those undestructable buffs is way to hard, sometimes dex procs sometimes not, and you need to remove in one fight 5 times, the block dmg is insane there even with my capt iw rank 5 and hp bossted, i still got hitted thrue block like am hited by truck. Ok the other tactic is to run in and fast dex soo you dont get the block dmg, yes i could do that sometimes, but 5 times in one fight to kill him, thats impossible. Yes i saw seating done that, and that was extreme luck, and i dont understand why his block dmg wasnt that kind like mine?

I used over 1k units on him and now its the first fight in mcoc history that i need to quit, even if i revive and buy pots for 200 units i still wont do it if i dont get extreme lucky with dex procs.

I guess i wont be the only person who thinks that he needs a nerd. Atleast make the indestructable buffs to not reset when you revive and start a new fight, then yes it could be done, but still would be very very hard.

Yes bud same here i wasted round 1.5k units, full stash of health positions and revive! i tried hood,she hulk everything but can’t get him down, block damage is insane 😢 this is way too much, i might thinking of quitting this game after so many years of playing and things I bought with real money just gone to waste😑😐
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★

@endryu
    “I used over 1k units on him and now its the first fight in mcoc history that i need to quit, even if i revive and buy pots for 200 units i still wont do it if i dont get extreme lucky with dex procs. “

Same here, the dex is broken imo. Unless you hold block or remain there for like half a second, it doesn’t register. Also, after getting 5 dexterity’s, did you have any trouble getting damage on The Champion?

That is the first fight I ever quit as well. It’s not that it’s challenging, I’m sure that was there intent, but it’s not, it’s just to annoying, especially when dexterity’s don’t register.
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Try she hulk... There is a good fight pattern and you dont even need to parry along the fight. Search on youtube uploaded by oncar23