**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My 5 Star champions, vote from 1 to 10, ten is really good and 1 ist 🤮

BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion

My actuall goal is to get uncollected 😁🍺

My 5 Star champions, vote from 1 to 10, ten is really good and 1 ist 🤮 167 votes

6%
DL864Spity68BboychoboBrandonmballouSamdroxtaarPrathapBwest289PEKKACHUAlexG29Dnegrin6969Priceless 11 votes
5%
RaganatorCatherineVerzzBurroEtm34Too_qikCdifede617Skinnyfatboy82deepblack12Jlive78 10 votes
12%
AxeCopFireadqqedfyvrphillgreenOesername123NojokejaymCliffordcanFR33_HUG5AanthoJayProngsJridenhour_3Jedi_HawkeNick1109Felipe2014TheSquish671Wozzy101Suros_moonKaratemike415Lormifdot_dittoCtfz35 21 votes
14%
Vdh2008INTEGRALTheManMythLegendMixkebabGNASTYWaynedavyA l p h aWîndšpäveErkMcord117PrimeSaviour_27Rougeknight87Edgecrusher_13V1PER1987IKONCainKevanproGWoogieboogieX_Factor_AgentNBSAI 25 votes
13%
GamerDarkstar4387benshbHeroBoltsyTheVyrusIksdjvanMityAntUnknown_SoldierThunderGodOsfan8ScholiaxandersrevengeShadow_PhoneixFhfjghhggggjfhfjgMeniscusMaster2EtjamaNichj99LordGenesisÆgon0710Potatolegion 23 votes
23%
ShrimkinsTimone147nebDarkrider05JohnyzeroLvernon15StingerbkSpiderCoolsWarriorDog06PizzabeatWerewrymCupidTaZ_4178KillerRino19Datman257shadow_lurker22binrakKobster84Reverend_Ruckusanubhavdivinegamer 39 votes
13%
SnakeEyes69DrZolaTerraSixshot1TwmR[Deleted User]Repto23PeterQuillEvangelionlovrMitchell35Denzel116Markg25GwenpoolManBeyond00_Midnite93ZuroDp12Thicco_ModeBrudixTreeGreydogghost 22 votes
4%
danielmathCrkwestDshuRoOOtsXxOriginalxXDwhalen8554Mr_incredibl3 7 votes
0%
PIZZATIME 1 vote
4%
Foxhero007charaderdude2KittenPrimeTheSpicyKnightWebby72MiStaLovaFrostyNickelBlue_Eyed_Thing 8 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,957 ★★★★★
    Only bad ones in there are KG, HB and Miles. The rest are good.
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    Mediocre. Better than mine but there are some good champs.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Might be 4 right now but colossus is getting a buff so a future. He will probably be pretty good in a month or so.

HB, KG, miles all suck but the rest are useful.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Thx to everybody, i feel better now🙈
  • WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    Venom and Crossbones aren’t bad
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Venom is good
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Don’t agree with all the KG hate. Only “bad” ones I see are HB and Miles.

Dr. Zola
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    Miles isn't as bad as some would have you believe, at the very least he is fun to play with.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

Venom and Crossbones aren’t bad

Those are the only good champions. You are going to need a lot of work with that collection to get uncollected.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Hood Venom Ws MS And Cbones are all pretty good Champions definitely not God teir but they are far from bad.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Venom, crossbones, hood, ws and morningstar are solid champs. Colossus is getting buffed so he has potential at some point. Miles, hulkbuster and king groot are garbage
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    No 5?
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Only really bad champs I see outside colossus who is getting a buff and may be a useable champ soon is miles and hb. Kg gets a lot of hate but he is a really solid champ he just takes time to build up.

No 5?

Houps 😓🤯
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★

No 5?

Houps 😓🤯
    All Gucci I ment to click 5 but clicked 4 or well you know lol
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I was looking for 5 but didn’t see it
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Over 9,000 because of Venom
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    My rationale for a “7”:

You’ve got a couple of champs that are terrific against buff champs (Hood and MS), three bleed immune (Colossus, MS, KG), a champ who can bypass things like Spiked Armor (CB) because he doesn’t crit, a couple of champs that deal bleed and incinerate damage (WS, CB), an all-around top tier champ who has bleed/regen/true strike/unblockable specials/armor (Venom) who is terrific against champs like IWIM and all spiderverse evaders, a solid regen champ who will get better duped (KG), two shrug-off champs (CB, KG), and a champ that could get light-years better especially as a defender (Colossus).

This is all just for 9 champs. My first 9 5*’s were a far cry from that useful. It’s important to remember that you don’t have to have Ghost, CO, CG, Blade, etc. to clear content at L54. Sure, it helps—but you can roll a good ways with 4-5 of the guys you have, @BrudixTree

Dr. Zola
  • Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    edited June 2019
    You DONT need 5-stars to become uncollected. It is entirely possible to beat it using ONLY 4-stars. You got 5 decent champs but none are awakened. Winter Soldier doesnt power drain without being awakened. Morning Star doesnt have her mimic buff ability nor does she bleed from contact without being awakened. Hood is decent but when hes awakened he gains stun immune and power Steal during his invisibility cooldown period. If u got a decent amount of 4s that are AWAKENED I suggest Blade, Rogue, Killmonger, VOID, HYPERION, Scarlet Witch, Magik, Iceman Luke Cage, Quake.....and of course Arch Angel Awakened.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Venom and Morningstar are great! Hood, Crossbones and WS are pretty good room. The rest suck, but hey, Colossus is getting a buff soon. Who knows? He might be the next Cull Obsidian.
    If He gets on cull Obsidian Level, ill beat every Mission on this Planet with him ♥️
    And btw this buff on him was the reason for me to r3 him 😏🤣
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Too_qik said:

Venom is awesome, miles is good for war defense.

Otherwise though nothing useful

MS Winter Soldier Hood are all useful
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    Venom,winter soldier and morning star are good.The hood and cross bones has some uses. Rest of them are complete garbage.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    DrZola said:

Don’t agree with all the KG hate. Only “bad” ones I see are HB and Miles.

Dr. Zola

If we're talking about someone trying to become uncollected, King Groot isn't as worthless as some here are parroting. He has a ton of health which can be an advantage on Bane paths and he's bleed immune. If he was awakened I'd say he could be an excellent runner for the Villany path in 5.2.6, for every defender except Abom and SW: I'd want poison immune villain for those two nodes. Unawakened he could still heal after SP3, but that's a much slower situation than stacking SP1 breaks. If you play him very well, it could still work.

To the OP: in general, be wary about anyone who tells you a champ is worthless out of context. This game is not about waiting for the perfect team: almost no one gets it. The game is about using the hand you're dealt and seeing how far you can push it. Every champ has to be looked at in that way.