**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When to 5/55

HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
edited June 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I have 5 r4 5-stars. including; Quake, Blade, and Corvus
T2A is my struggle at the moment.
Is it better to R5 a god tier champ or R4 a couple more for diversity? e.g Cap IW, IMIW, Hulk, Doc Ock, MODOK, Hood, Rouge

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Depending on war defense or not, I'd say do a god tier for attack. R5 > r4 imo. Better to have a good backbone than a champ who is stuck on defense all the time. I'd do Blade over Corvus personally but you do you
  • WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    Bring CAP IW to r4 for sure, amazing champ
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I used to focus on fortifying my war defense roster but decided to r5 a GT champ that could clear quest content for me. War is not where the money is at for me right now; it’s in completing quests for needed catalysts and rank up materials. Whatever your main goal is, remember to align your r5 with that.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Think of it as an investment, you want the highest yielding return. Pick the right R5 and you can go out and get a lot more t2a with lol and variants.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Thanks all, I think I'll invest in at least 1 more r4 Cap IW, (I have a Sci. AG). Which should help me finish Elders Bane. i.e my return on investment.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    I didnt really consider r2 6star. I have Rulk, Angela, and king groot