**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why can't AQ be on a set schedule?

AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
Why can't AQ have a set schedule like wars? A Monday to Friday AQ would be ideal and would still offer alliance participation every day of the week. It would also help balance out time to do the other content on a regular basis.

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure it is
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    It does have a schedule. It runs for a few days then gets disabled for a few days then returns. There is a schedule for it that is the same for everyone.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    There is a schedule, but its an 8 day schedule. OP is asking for something like war which is based off a 7 day schedule so its the same every week
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    It's not on a set schedule like war. The start of AQ is not on the same day each time. That is what I'm referring to.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    So you aren't asking for a schedule, but a weekly schedule.

I'll be honest, I wouldn't mind a start on Friday Saturday Sunday Monday and then a 3 day break. So don't cut the break short, but cut the AQ short. Start AW matchmaking on Monday evening and Wednesday evening, so we will
    - never have AQ and attack phase on the same day - less stress on players and on roster
    - never have a day without alliance activity

Adjust milestones to pay out the same for 4 succesful days as it is for 5 now.

For war: Bump the per war rewards to add up to the amount we are getting now. Yes, we will have to do fewer wars for the same rewards, but the difficulty bump warrants that kind of increase.

Season rewards should be overhauled anyway, so I'd like to see some T2a at least in the gold Zone. And I mean 1 whole T2a per season for gold 1. That's 4 seasons to earn a R4 rankup.
  • BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    Well if we only took 2 days off instead of 3 it would be set

Well if we only took 2 days off instead of 3 it would be set

There's too much pressure already imo.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t mind Sunday to Friday. That would be ideal. No need to push people to move on weekends. People can go about their biznizzzz on weekends and not need to fight mini bosses drunk lol
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★

I wouldn’t mind Sunday to Friday. That would be ideal. No need to push people to move on weekends. People can go about their biznizzzz on weekends and not need to fight mini bosses drunk lol

Not everyone is on a normal schedule for their jobs/lives

On weekdays I am at work,which is why I'd rather play on weekends. And fighting minibosses drunk? Not necessary. As if all 30 members get drunk as soon as they wake up. (If that's the case y'all need to reconsider some life decisions)