**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.2.5 Mordo Any Tips Please?

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
A Team of :
55/55 Blade (Duped)
55/55 Magik (Duped)
55/55 Archangel (Duped)
55/55 Hyperion (Duped)
55/55 Captain America Infinity War (Unduped)
45/45 Ghost Rider (Duped)
45/45 Iceman (Unduped)
45/45 Killmonger (Unduped)

6*'s -
25/25 Iron Man Infinity War (Unduped)
25/25 Captain America World War 2 (Unduped)
25/25 Ghost (Unduped)

Any Tips Appreciated , like paths , strats etc.
Thank You.

Comments

• GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    Oh and to Mention , i did a Test run ( Meaning i use 1 item to check more or less what i need to grind through).
    I got to boss then i used 1 team revive and he ended up with 58% hp but im struggling to fight him so i quit and im getting some revives stashed up for it .
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    edited June 2019
    I used ghost with hood synergy. Be ready to tank sp3s while phasing. She did great, but it still cost me probably 5 revives from a few mess ups.
  • DoomeusDoomeus Posts: 4
    Don't worry about the global node until the end. Took him a hand full of revives to figure that out until took him down with Cap IW.
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 572 ★★★
    Two really good options is SS to get rid of his power flood and WASP and you can do heavies mid combo to get rid of power flood
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Wasp, SS, Blade with DS, CapIW. My only time meeting him I brought Corvus with Proxima and took a path that got me 4 charges and True Stike. Took Mordo down with 2 revives.
    Lol thanks for the advice , it really was good . Cause for one example i kept want to do a heavy cause of global node . Didn't think about that , all this help was helpfull . im on about 150 units and 4 singles , and 1 team revive so i'll hold till about 200 units and give it another go.
    oh and i forgot which was the easiest path to take? i was thinking the Hela , Gwenpool to Collosus Path?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The gp colossus one is easiest, also make sure your whole team is up for the boss for the bs strength in numbers node
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

oh and i forgot which was the easiest path to take? i was thinking the Hela , Gwenpool to Collosus Path?

That's the one. Be careful with the Gwenpool though, she has crazy power gain.