**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My UC Stable rift experience so far.

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

2/2 times I got free 5*s both of which are good turn outs especially because i got them for little effort. If you guys are still doing the Unstable stop. The Stable Rifts are serisously better.

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    I've done 4 unstable:
    5* Featured (Civil Warrior)
    250 6* shards
    T2 Alpha
    5* Awakening Gem (Tech)

They've been good for me, so no regrets so far.
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 382 ★★
    I got 2 times 250 6* with unstable rifts so far, but don't expect anything at the moment (no need t4cc, t2 alpha etc.) So I risk myself with unstable rifts.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Its a series of gamble that one must learn to endure and accept. Coz i had a mixed bag from 4 rounds of epic unstable: in this order - 5000 five star shards, then 250 five star shards, then regular five star crystal, then 500 five star shards. Then decided to go stable and got another regular five star crystal.

Thankful it went like that. I dunno what to do with the game if it had gone worse.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

Its a series of gamble that one must learn to endure and accept. Coz i had a mixed bag from 4 rounds of epic unstable: in this order - 5000 five star shards, then 250 five star shards, then regular five star crystal, then 500 five star shards. Then decided to go stable and got another regular five star crystal.

Thankful it went like that. I dunno what to do with the game if it had gone worse.

U can’t get 250 5 shard in unstable that hav Ben 6 shard
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Gamer said:

U can’t get 250 5 shard in unstable that hav Ben 6 shard
    Thanks for the correction, mate.:-)

• IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    from 4 unstable in order:

Skill AG, full t2a, cosmic AG and 250 6* shards

Pretty happy with that since I've been able to r5 my domino and awakened my Hype. The skill AG could be for my gwenpool but I'm saving it for Aegon hopefully.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Ive gotten 500 5* shards 3 times from unstable. Wondering if i should try it again.
  • DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126
    Noteworthy paths I have landed on...all unstable rifts. 4 star hero crystal, 4 star tech awakening gem, t5 basic 4500, 5 star cosmic awakening gem.
  • neilr3595neilr3595 Posts: 33
    2 x t2 Alpha
    1 5* featured (Mr. Sinister)
    1 5* skill AG
    All from unstable... They are worth it
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    I did 3 Stable and 1 Unstable: 5 sig stones, 1k 5* shards, 2k 5* shards and 5 sig stones.

I'd rather have a shop where to spend coral