**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

July fourth

Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
Out of interest, what would you guys want to see for Odin this July fourth?
Personally, I’d like a third of a t5 basic, 3,000 six star shards and 6,000 five star shards, or there about.

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited June 2019

This is to give u an idea of last year’s offer.

It should be more or less (ideally MORE) like this on 4th July
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    They should make a hybrid of the two, where 5* 6* t2a and T5b are all in one offer. But we cant have our cake and eat it too apparently.
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    Dang I guess I completely forgot about cyber Monday then
  • EazypickinsEazypickins Posts: 18
    Another item for 'top' prize in the 4th of July deal I'd like to see is a generic 4 to 5 rank up gem. Either that or a 4 to 5 rank up crystal and let the 1 in 6 RNG decide our fate. Of course a generic of that would be my first choice. They've offered those rank up gems as generics before plenty of times for the 4*s, so how about that for the top units deal? I believe last year the top item for 10k units was a generic 5* AG with the obligatory other lesser items added in. For the Odin and BP treasure, load those up with T2As/T5b shards etc, to entice people, then have a 4 to 5 rank up gem for top item. My thoughts at least..
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    I think they're gonna have a generic 5* awakening gem somewhere. Probably in the 10k unit offer imo
  • F1TLYFEF1TLYFE Posts: 56
    I hope for a 6 star Awakening Gem
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    i just want free stuff
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    With cavalier status offering 6* chances of being pulled with lots of 5* i feel the deal wont be as excited as last year