**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

July fourth

Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
Out of interest, what would you guys want to see for Odin this July fourth?
Personally, I’d like a third of a t5 basic, 3,000 six star shards and 6,000 five star shards, or there about.

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited June 2019

This is to give u an idea of last year’s offer.

It should be more or less (ideally MORE) like this on 4th July
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    They should make a hybrid of the two, where 5* 6* t2a and T5b are all in one offer. But we cant have our cake and eat it too apparently.
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    Dang I guess I completely forgot about cyber Monday then
  • EazypickinsEazypickins Posts: 18
    Another item for 'top' prize in the 4th of July deal I'd like to see is a generic 4 to 5 rank up gem. Either that or a 4 to 5 rank up crystal and let the 1 in 6 RNG decide our fate. Of course a generic of that would be my first choice. They've offered those rank up gems as generics before plenty of times for the 4*s, so how about that for the top units deal? I believe last year the top item for 10k units was a generic 5* AG with the obligatory other lesser items added in. For the Odin and BP treasure, load those up with T2As/T5b shards etc, to entice people, then have a 4 to 5 rank up gem for top item. My thoughts at least..
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 ★★
    I think they're gonna have a generic 5* awakening gem somewhere. Probably in the 10k unit offer imo
  • F1TLYFEF1TLYFE Posts: 56
    I hope for a 6 star Awakening Gem
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    i just want free stuff
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    With cavalier status offering 6* chances of being pulled with lots of 5* i feel the deal wont be as excited as last year