**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I rank 4 my unawakened Gwen Spiderman?

I got a rank 3 to 4 science rank up from completing act 5. My other top science 5* is a ln og cap (not civil war) and sentry. both unawakened also

Should I rank 4 my unawakened Gwen Spiderman? 20 votes

Yes
85%
Speeds80TerraFoxhero007RoOOtsCupidFhfjghhggggjfhfjgThatOneMasterGamerCrazy_JamieLoctiteSuperGlueZuroMsyounus1288JustAnotherDudeÆgon0710diegobdias84EarthEliteMr_incredibl3Djkrdjj 17 votes
No
15%
BlackSaChiDenzel116Arsoz 3 votes

Comments

• Mr_incredibl3Mr_incredibl3 Posts: 104
    Yes
    With the new buff id say yeah
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Yes
    She's definitely worth it. I have her r5 4* and she smacks through UC difficulty every month, including Thanos last month. Highly recommend maxing her if possible
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Yes
    She is amazing, especially against Collecter and Maestro. If you wanna fully explore act 4 or 5, she would be one of your best picks.
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    edited June 2019
    Yes
    I took my 5* to r3 and am seriously considering the r4 now. She has so much utility. She dodges unblockable projectiles, power control, ramp up damage, and prevents unstoppable buffs and evade using her heavy attack. She’s a great all round option and underrated for me. Her gaining charges against Thanos, Maestro, Collector etc is a bit niche but it is unique and helpful depending on the content you’re going through.