**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Red Hulk should NOT take damage from aura of incineration...!

Red hulk is meant to be a mystic killer and a reliable and effective incinerate and poison immune. So why is he taking damage from Mephisto’s aura? I don’t think it makes much sense to do that, and wouldn’t be a game breaking change, Rulk isn’t overpowered so please make him a better counter to Mephisto.

Comments

• bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    kabam's logic is ludicrous and abnormal.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    bb_81 said:

kabam's logic is ludicrous and abnormal.

Yep sadly, sometimes it is. I think mephisto came out after rulk, so they’ll use the same thing they say against ghost rider not being immune to incinerate; it wasn’t in the game yet. But even still, it just makes no sense for him to take damage from it. Anyone who his incinerate immune doesn’t take damage, rulk has a different ability against incinerate but it still essentially makes him incinerate immune.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Things like this one exist all ober thr game. Is not about "making sense" or anything related, different champions have different interactions with different abilities, and thats it.

Red Hulk isn't poison or incinerate immune. Each time he would get one of those DEBUFFS, he converts them in heat charges. His dup ability gives him resistance to incinerate effects, which will include abilities such as Aura of Incineration
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Doesn’t his dupe already make him mostly immune to Mephisto?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Things like this one exist all ober thr game. Is not about "making sense" or anything related, different champions have different interactions with different abilities, and thats it.

Red Hulk isn't poison or incinerate immune. Each time he would get one of those DEBUFFS, he converts them in heat charges. His dup ability gives him resistance to incinerate effects, which will include abilities such as Aura of Incineration

Correct. Aura is also not an Incinerate Debuff. It's a proximity DoT, like Omega's.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Even at sig 1, it’s 80% resistance with 10 charges. At a higher sig lvl, 10 charges is enough for total immunity (I think. Never tested it, but it should work).
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

My R3 is just over 90% incinerate damage immune. Hes Sig 63. 11.72% per heat charge after the initial 2 charges.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    https://auntm.ai/champions/hulk_red/tier/5

Play around on this site. Its amazing. At Sig 200 hes completely immune.