**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LOL V2

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
I don’t know where I am going with this, but personally I think it could be too late in the day to add another LOL.

With all the champs around now, some which are just ridiculous to fight, and all the new nodes, some of which (again) are ridiculous, how would another LOL be incorporated?!

Would they have to double up the HP compared to LOL now!? Would they add in some of these clumsy nodes?

Look at Act 6 atm, some fights there are barely enjoyable, imagine those on an LOL scale.

Does anything think it will come? If so, what would you expect to see; and then what would you like to see?

Comments

• EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited June 2019

Look at Act 6 atm, some fights there are barely enjoyable,

Barely enjoyable? More like barely possible!

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★
    Nearly every long term content Kabam has put out has just been worse since RoL. Too many nodes, too many restrictions, too many things that just don't work in LoL for no good reason. LoL v2 might end up being the pinnacle of unfun content ever devised by Kabam. They should avoid it at all costs. RoL v2 is what they should be looking to make.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Tyrannus said:

Stop with the lol v2 there was never a rol v2 so why a lol v2

Well, what you want me to call it? PEP and make some name up?

LOL is basically the ROL v2, just the 2nd type of that challenge.

Not so sure why it triggered you
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Forgot RTL comes before LOL.