**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Has anyone had a 5* champ disappear from there account?

Jmd5429Jmd5429 Posts: 16
edited June 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
If so I’d like to hear about it. It happened to me and got no help whatsoever from support. My 5* duped King Groot came up missing sometime since 3/25/19 and now. I had screenshots of my 5* king groot duped and leveled to 3/5. I sent support my screenshots of the champion while logged into my account. I have screenshots of discussion of my king groot to my fellow team mates on our line app back from 3/25/19. It seems like nothing matters to kabam unless they can see it in there computer system. A computer is flawless and there gamers and screenshots are not flawless. Then why waist our time asking if we have pictures to help the case. I recently offered to send them my phone by overnight mail and they could see my chat messages in my line app talking about King Groot being my next defender in war after I got him to level 4/5 and see all the screenshots I have of the game and champions I have accumulated. Never heard a word besides sorry our computer shows no evidence your 5* king groot existed in your account. I have the proof in black and white. It’s more of a headache to even try to prove your right. Especially with evidence in black and white point blank. If there’s a flaw in there computer system I feel they need to be held responsible and find the problem and fix it.

Comments

• Jmd5429Jmd5429 Posts: 16
    Zuro funny but not funny. I’ve heard about champs come up missing but always thought people were just trying to get a free champ.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Jmd5429 said:

Zuro funny but not funny. I’ve heard about champs come up missing but always thought people were just trying to get a free champ.

They can't go missing you can't even sell a 5 star you might just be tripping or something are you sure you even had him in the first place

Midnite93 said:

I had 5 5 stars and opened then to pull blade, Domino, stark spidey, Corvus glaive and Magik and next day I woke up. Sigh one can dream... 😔

Yes this happend to me aswell with Magik and Emma frost. But it was a different kind of dream tho ya know what im sayin 😏😏
    Wow...
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 344 ★★
    My 5* Dormammu only shows up if I filter my champs to only show 5*s. Just a glitch I suppose.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

Wait... you offered to Overnight your phone so Kabam could check your Line about about you chatting about a champ with your ally mates for proof...........

This is the biggest troll or the dumbest post I’ve ever seen

To be fair. Why would anyone go to these lenghts for a King groot lol. I believe him based on that alone
    Can’t argue with that😂
    How do you post your screenshots in here?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Jmd5429 said:

How do you post your screenshots in here?

In the comment box, a bit over it, is a small image that looks like a mountain and a small sun. Click that and you can choose the image to upload
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Not accusing you of anything but...... Did you cheat in anyway way that resulted in getting King Groot? Champs just dont disappear from rosters.
    I have been playing since the game came out. Definitely haven’t cheated at all. Ever. I spend money on the game frequently just so I can play for a few hours straight when I have time. And occasionally buy stuff to help me rank up.
    Thanks Terra.

This w
    as
    Now can you show a screen shot of your current roster
    They can find where I duped my blue cyclops blue team. And the king groot was taken 3 hrs later on the same day. They verified me duping cyclops but can’t find my king groot 5*.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Can you post your 5* Cosmic champs?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Simple kabam took it because you cheated in some way, if they feel it was because you do something against their rules they will take it from you.

It's the only they disappear from your account, they also can unrank them to and take all resources you put into them as well and much more.
  • HhguyogoyguHhguyogoygu Posts: 6
    My champs never disappear, but sometimes random champs appear, like my 2 Star Cable.
    Weird glitch
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 ★★
    edited June 2019
    I'm not saying I think you're lying, but unfortunately that pic doesn't prove that you had a duped kg. Only that someone had one and you screen shotted it
    Similarly I could say I'm missing my maxed duped blade!(I most certainly don't have one)

This discussion has been closed.