**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Solo Crystals need an Update- they are very outdated

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
edited June 2019 in Suggestions and Requests

They are so outdated and yet they are still implemented in solo events,

Solo events are ok but they are starting to feel outdated

22 hour events like level up only offer barely offer anything same goes for 7h events.
Rewards are not good compared to the content and what being offered right now. Everything just feel outdated.

The rank rewards1-10% only give 2 4* sig stones and other small rewaeds same goes for milestones the 25 units and revive are the only thing worth getting.

7hour-Top 1-10% rewards only give 1 4* sig stone and 1 t3cc and other rewards not worth mentioning same goes for the milestones

Months have passed since my last post, and it was buried
https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/124600/solo-events-needs-to-be-updated#latest

Maybe some kind of
Uncollected and Cavalier solo events?

Comments

• EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Drooped2 said:

Man there could be like 3 t1a in that stash..

Your missing out :)

t1a aren't even that rare, I have 20-30 right now. If these crystals had t2a instead, everyone would use them.
  • KG05_1KG05_1 Posts: 59
    Add it to the list of crystals that need an update
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    I'd be happy if they upped the t1a drop rate by a lot tbh
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Man there could be like 3 t1a in that stash..

Your missing out :)

maybe, but i dont wana to use my luck on those crystals lol
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Seeing the names makes me think there exists a ‘solo crystal’. So why not bump the ‘greater solo crystal’ down a tier to ‘solo crystal’ giving exact same rewards but adding a greater solo crystal with buffed rewards? This could even be for uncollected/cavalier, I wouldn’t complain.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

Seeing the names makes me think there exists a ‘solo crystal’. So why not bump the ‘greater solo crystal’ down a tier to ‘solo crystal’ giving exact same rewards but adding a greater solo crystal with buffed rewards? This could even be for uncollected/cavalier, I wouldn’t complain.

Yeah I think buffs to those crystals should be tied to certain progression titles. Let's say the rewards are upgraded when you get to Uncollected. But I'd be fine if these changes were set to a different progression tier. I'll be writing this as if it was tied to Uncollected though, so please stay with me here...
    I think in that case, the 'Uncollected Lesser Solo Crystal' should have the rewards of the current 'greater' crystal, and the 'Uncollected Greater Solo Crystal' should gain the chance for:
    - A small chunk of t4b fragments (say 2k or so?) (could add very low chance for 250-500 t5b fragments)
    - t4cc fragment crystal (low chance) (also a VERY low chance for t5cc fragment crystals if the player is Cavalier)
    - 3- and 4-star awakening gems (class based, small chance for generic 3* one)
    - 4- and 5-star signature stones (class based, +2 and +5 versions, small chance for generic 4* +1 ones)
    - larger 3* arena boosts (2x, 2.5x and 3x points available on top of the existing x1.5 ones. Maybe some x1.5 4* arena boosts too?)
    - t1a catalysts (larger chance than what already exists) (could also put a small batch of t2a fragments?)
    - small chance for a fully formed Grandmaster Hero Crystal (if there was also an upgrade for Cavalier, you'd make this a Cavalier Crystal). Say, around an 0.3-0.5% chance? Alternately, 3-5* shards could be added to the pool of rewards.

I could understand why Kabam wouldn't necessarily be interested in messing with these; it's not too big of a deal anyway. But I think there's some potential.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    They could buff it but since there’s no money in it, why would they bother? AQ and AW are money makers right now, hence the reward buffs.

Ugh, War victor crystal is another story. It annoys me to get a useless item or the smallest potion from that crystal. The war loser crystal is more pathetic - here’s an iso for your loss (rather than a boost or loyalty or even a rank up material to fortify your roster and up ur game, but no, pay to win or you kiss the bottom of the barrel!)
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I like to think the solo events are going to be updated in the future. But who knows
  • ClimbeRickClimbeRick Posts: 3
    I agree with reworking the solo crystals. I also agree with making it progression based. Once a summoner becomes uncollected/cavalier, they should unlock a 3rd tier of solo crystal. "Ascendant solo crystal" or "uncollected solo crystal" perhaps.

If not a 3rd tier of solo crystal, at least give us the ability to trade the solo shards in for something more desirable for the uncollected/cavalier summoners. Tired of looking at a crystal page that says I have hundreds of crystals that I will never use.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    They should reward us with 5* Signature Stones for Uncollected/Cavalier Solo Events and Crystal's if they are in fact on the horizon
  • Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 166
    I feel like if they just made the crystals a little bit better with a Chance of like 4-star 5-star Awakening gems and stuff maybe a lot better plus if they gave us more shards easier that would also be helpful what do you think @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos anyone any thoughts at all
  • pigupompompigupompom Posts: 110
    In fact all of the objectives are so outdated, it is meant only for newbie, that also if they play more than 3 months, those stuff became useless.... especially 3star arena boost....