**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rift Situtation: Am I Right or Wrong?

So this has been bothering me for a couple days now I just wanted to hear from you, the community, about this situation. I’m curious to see what everyone else’s input on this is.

So I did an Epic Rift and managed to land on the fully formed T2A! (Amazing right?!). However during the quest my modem began to malfunction and I lost WiFi for a few hours. When I got it back, the quest expired. This also meant that I lost my reward. My first thought was well this isn’t really fair to me, to be given a timer that ignores all technical issues and continues to count down. With that being said, I thought I’m pretty sure kabam could help me with this as I don’t deserve to be punished for something that isn’t my fault. I proceeded to contact support and ask for help. The response I got was that I’m basically out of luck, they could not help me, and wrote 15 sentences about how the timer works (Felt a little insulted with that one). Anyways, I feel sort of robbed. An attempt to make things a little better wasn’t even made, so that really put the knife all the way in.

What do you guys think? Let me know I’m curious to hear your thoughts!

Rift Situtation: Am I Right or Wrong? 50 votes

Yes, you deserved to be helped. There’s nothing you could of done.
32%
VerzzSamdroxtaarCasal_Tadknight27DRTOKillSwitchX_Factor_AgentStevieManWonderBatman1903EtjamaFlintTheSavageLordGenesisH3t3rMr_incredibl3Pricelessgfduncan 16 votes
No, you don’t deserve the help. Rng also counts for the outside world.
68%
ArcDeAngelusStara99TheTAbyssdanielmathSnakeEyes69SnizzbarBadroseSpity68AxeCopFirePrimmer79DuMonUDrake2078TerraBrandonmballouCliffordcanezgoingcharaderdude2Charlie_ScenePrathapshadow_lurker22 34 votes

Comments

• ItsJustJoshhhItsJustJoshhh Posts: 24

Lol you trying to justify each response with very subjective comments. Nice way to try to sway your poll

Not really, this whole game is rng based. And if bad luck in the outside world plays a role in the level of fairness in the game then so be it. I’m not gonna whine and cry to kabam cause I know they won’t help me, but I’m still curious to hear everyone’s cronstructive criticism, which you lack.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    If it’s the problem with your WiFi., how is it Kabam’s fault??

• Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 ★★
    edited June 2019
    Sorry buddy, even though it was unforseen it's not really Kabamms fault. It would be really nice of them to give it to you (if it was my company I probably would) but unfortunately it's not their fault so they don't have to

Sometimes Kabamm directly causes us to lose things and they still don't compensate so on something that had nothing to do with them there's not a chance.

Sorry buddy, even though it was unforseen it's not really Kabamms fault. It would be really nice of them to give it to you (if it was my company I probably would) but unfortunately it's not their fault so they don't have to

Sometimes Kabamm directly causes us to lose things and they still don't compensate so on something that had nothing to do with them there's not a chance.

Thank you for being insightful and respectful.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Are you using a phone to play the game?
    Thank you all for giving your input. It’s clear that this is no different than having bad luck in game. Not really something that can be fought. I appreciate those that have kept things professional and respectful. Thank you again everyone for your feedback!
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Send in a ticket to your ISP. You'll have a better chance at getting a response lol