**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I see some people not rating Venom as GOD TIER

2»

Comments

• Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    He has Regen which makes him useful for general and aw questing, free health from general gameplay is a sometimes underrated ability, and he has true strike which makes him good for several hard defenders in war. He has very good damage against bleeders, he fights smoothly, has fast blocking, long reach on attacks which helps you from getting trapped in the corner. That's enough for me, as I said I place him in God tier as with that Regen and damage he is great for aq, like many good champs in some situations he is next level when it comes to variant2 if you haven't fully explored, he is probably worth r4ing as he is definitely beyond God tier for that whole quest
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,722 ★★★★★
    Above god

He has his uses, yes

but with others cosmics like hyperion,medusa,corvus and even new captain marvel, he isnt nowhere close to them.

I have to disagree with you heavy on that statement like venom has way more uses than medusa and cap marvel
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Zuro said:

He has his uses, yes

but with others cosmics like hyperion,medusa,corvus and even new captain marvel, he isnt nowhere close to them.

I have to disagree with you heavy on that statement like venom has way more uses than medusa and cap marvel
    How? For Act 6.1 for instance you got Ultron & Sentinel Boss for 6.1.2 and 6.1.6, you're saying Venom has more uses there? I don't really see a situation where Venom would be more suitable utility wise or in general besides normal quest paths.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Upper demi God
    Damage is not game changing but he does have anti-evade mechanics.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★

Woozie said:

Zuro said:

He has his uses, yes

How? For Act 6.1 for instance you got Ultron & Sentinel Boss for 6.1.2 and 6.1.6, you're saying Venom has more uses there? I don't really see a situation where Venom would be more suitable utility wise or in general besides normal quest paths.
    That's not what he's talking about
    That's 2 instances, mate...
    Good job
    What are the "way more uses" Venom has then?
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Upper demi God
    Venom is extremely useful against Spider-Verse heroes (all Spider-Men, Spider-Gwen, etc.). His regeneration from eating buffs on his sp1 is also very nice. And he has a very good amount of damage available to him.
    I look forward to trying to use him in Variant 2. Yeah I'm looking forward to him wrecking some stuff...
    And I also use him as a synergy partner for my Spider-Gwen, who is also amazing in her own right.
    I personally don't think I'd recommend taking him up to 5/65 as a first priority, but 4/55? Definitely. And he would do great at 5/65 but there are a fair few other champions who I think could be better candidates for that role...
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Above god
    Bitchin that's all folks
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    The whole tier list is ridiculous.

First of all, 'beyond god tier" doesn't exist. God Tier = on par with pre-12 SW DS BW Thor in that Meta. Nothing compares, so going for beyond god tier just seems silly overhyping imo. It's like saying that the Kardashians have Einstein level intelligence compared to Jersey/Geordie Shore cast.

I can live with god tier. So basically first everyone should be moved down one category. Then there are some champs I would move. I mean, what makes god tier really? For me it's high damage + utility + sustanability without relying on synergies. Who has that? Venom is great, I love my R4, but he is no god tier.

Cap IW is GT when duped

Voodoo is close too (damage not insane)

Ghost definitely, ability to shrug off debuffs counts towards sustainability.

Sparky sure, if you count auto evading specials as sustanaibility.

Domino I'd say no. Although she is great, without synergies her performance is too RNG-based.

Aegon duped yes

There's probably a few more. But most god tiers are just high dmg champs and that simply isn't enough imo.