**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This is why I hate arena

I grinder so much just to miss out by 41 places, rip my life and my grind

Comments

• CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Oof
  • Blizz_4R_Blizz_4R_ Posts: 95
    Cain said:

Oof

IKR, I also just need her awakened before I take her to r5

Well tbh, you're gonna have to grind much harder for the 4* Featured Arenas, especially if the featured champion is a God-Tier champion like Medusa. I suggest you go grind in the Basic 4* Arena (Thing will be up in the basic arena after Invisible Woman's Round 2 Arena concludes) if you want your grinding to yield a result.

I hope you manage to get Medusa in Round 2 or pull her out of a Crystal.

Thanks, this is my roster btw

• CoryMatthewsThoCoryMatthewsTho Posts: 145
    When grinding arena, 9 times out of 10, if you haven't completed all the milestones, you won't have enough to get the champion. The best way to get more points (other than having a large roster) is to start ranking other champs up, even if you know you're not going to use them for anything other than arena.
    edited June 2019
    Also, I think that rank 241 is an error on Kabam's part. There's no way you ranked that high with a score of 1.2 mil, seeing as Medusa was going for around 6 mil. You'd have better luck grinding 4* Basic arena. DarkHawk is an awesome champ in his own right.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

Also, I think that rank 241 is an error on Kabam's part. There's no way you ranked that high with a score of 1.2 mil, seeing as Medusa was going for around 6 mil. You'd have better luck grinding 4* Basic arena. DarkHawk is an awesome champ in his own right.

They'll are clearly in beginner or intermediate bracket, which is why it's top 200 for 4* featured not top 800
    edited June 2019
    I thought you were placed in veteran bracket after 60 days?
    TwmR said:

They'll are clearly in beginner or intermediate bracket, which is why it's top 200 for 4* featured not top 800
    I thought you were placed in the veteran bracket after 60 days?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

TwmR said:

Yes and he’s obviously in the beginner bracket or intermediate
    Kobster84 said:

TwmR said:

Wow, thanks Captain Obvious.

Considering he has 17 visible 4*s and one 5*, it seems like he's been playing longer than 60 days.

Kobster84 said:

TwmR said:

Kobster84 said:

TwmR said:

Considering he has 17 visible 4*s and one 5*, it seems like he's been playing longer than 60 days.
    Been playing for 43 days
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★

Kobster84 said:

TwmR said:

You'd be surprised how fast 4*s and 5*s can be obtained by new players these days, especially those who put in some time in arenas while they're in the Beginner or Intermediate bracket.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    The Medusa cutoff for all brackets was a bit higher than expected honestly.. prob because she’s not only god tier but also fear both offensively and defensively. I did about 43 mil for her round 1 and thought I’d prob gone quite overboard, only to find out the cutoff was about 37... was glad I went what I thought was overboard lol.
  • MegadettMegadett Posts: 1
    Push for 1,5m this time and I think you can do it on intermediate's
    I can’t be arsed to go through all that again
  • Physology101Physology101 Posts: 77
    There is no way I could find time to grind areana that hard.