**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lets talk about 7*s

Do you think 7*s should come or do you think its a bad idea

Lets talk about 7*s 192 votes

7* would be a cool addition
6%
Ram_Sarkarphillgreendr_nish777BboychoboCupidpeasantDenslo500ArsozLD_Studios97Ægon0710FrostyNickelToo_qik 12 votes
7* is gone to far
75%
DL864ThatweirdguyVdh2008thetaman23ShrimkinsSnizzbarDarkestDestroyerhumzah217Timone147xNigThanattorKombatGodAxeCopFireDidzeeDark89PhoenixFallencircusApocalypse189adqqedfyvrLe_Marv_8Ahong 145 votes
7* whould be nice but its a mouth full
2%
ArcDeAngelusTerratusharNairxXSlamKingXxH3t3r 5 votes
I dont know, its complicated
15%
winterthurChriz4061NanoDroidStryke71121FingfangfoomfanesEthans8279Sixshot1OrcDovahkiinSpiderCoolsCassyGasHaulerErkSkyBlueGamingMaldroit2VoltolosMathking13CainkepalahotakkoRaveNNLoctiteSuperGlue 30 votes

Comments

• Mr_incredibl3Mr_incredibl3 Posts: 104
    Thats not the point would it be a good idea ever?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    7* is gone to far
    It’s not going to be even remotely a good idea until at least another two or three years.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    talk about it when I leave thanks
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    7* is gone to far
    6 star champions or characters are really common. 7 star are not, you cant even R3 a 6* yet and I'm betting that you need a t3 alpha to fully rank them
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    7* is gone to far
    Maybe after 6-7 years
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    One for the lols
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    7* is gone to far
    Introducing 7 star champions would be a terrible idea. That is why I fully expect Kabam to introduce them in the next 2-3 years.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    7* is gone to far
    Just no... like please no.

Let’s encourage something more innovating from the game team than adding more stars on the end of the current champs. Some other form of future progression than grinding for the same champs with more stars.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,754 ★★★★★
    Except we all know its going to happen someday. They tried gears in the chinese version and look how that turned out. 7* would mean more health more attack and higher challenger rating which means they can make higher and tougher opponents for us to fight. The only unkown variable would be the extra mechanic a la adrenaline of the 6* or the sp3 mini-game.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    7* is gone to far
    Terrible idea, maybe in 5 years when maxed 6 stars are common, but probably not while the game is still running
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Maybe in a couple of years when they run out of things to add
    Tiger360 said:

Maybe in a couple of years when they run out of things to add

Probably it's Kagan they will want more money sooner or later
    Kabam*
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    7* is gone to far
    We are already at the point now where in my opinion only god tier 5*'s should be R5'd. Rank up resources are so scarce that it is a waste. I am surprised we got here so quick but here we are.

But it is so hard to get 6* shards and there are so very many trash champs in the 6* crystal that it is tough to get anyone worth R2. I personally have 13 6* champs (including a duped DPX) and not a one of the is worth R2. adding 7*'s would only further complicate things.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

We are already at the point now where in my opinion only god tier 5*'s should be R5'd. Rank up resources are so scarce that it is a waste. I am surprised we got here so quick but here we are.

But it is so hard to get 6* shards and there are so very many trash champs in the 6* crystal that it is tough to get anyone worth R2.

Now. But so many players keep asking to change that.

It isn't a question of whether 7* champs should or should not exist, or are or are not a good idea. They are an inevitability. But they are also currently completely unnecessary. They will stay that way as long as there are things extremely hard to collect and rank up. The moment that's no longer true, something will arrive that will be.

The alternative is something like gear, but I think that would be a disaster for this kind of game, and you'd just be trading 7* champions for 7* gear.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,754 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

But it is so hard to get 6* shards and there are so very many trash champs in the 6* crystal that it is tough to get anyone worth R2.

It isn't a question of whether 7* champs should or should not exist, or are or are not a good idea. They are an inevitability. But they are also currently completely unnecessary. They will stay that way as long as there are things extremely hard to collect and rank up. The moment that's no longer true, something will arrive that will be.

The alternative is something like gear, but I think that would be a disaster for this kind of game, and you'd just be trading 7* champions for 7* gear.
    Exactly they aready tried it on the chinese version and it failed miserably. The only way to keep the game goig is more star ranks. 7 8 9 10 etc
    At or 8 star I'm out I dont want them to add them I was just curious what others thought. I have 0 6*shards myself so im not trying to have to do more
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,914 ★★★★★
    7* is gone to far
    DNA3000 said:

I'd much rather work to get gear on my already ranked champs then have to get, dupe and rank up the same champs I already have.