**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Android tablet Game version 910189 bugs

Hello Kabam team,
I have noticed a few bugs recently, since the last update. Specifically, the game crashes completely, and during some fights, in any kind of quest, my fighter seems to start fighting on it's own, without me controlling it. It's kind of weird, and feels like someone is on the other end controlling the character. (before you ask, no, I am not using the auto fight option)
Something else I have been made aware of recently was the blatent huge advantage Apple device users have over Android. I happen to check an apple Ipad out from my college IT department, and almost immediately, I noticed a HUGE difference in game play and the sensitivity of the game. That kinda seems unfair to Android users if you ask me.

If these issues could be addressed, I would be a happy summoner.
Strong

Comments

• StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 178
    So, any feedback Kabam??
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Nothing will be done for the apple vs android situation. Its been like that since the beginning and they already talked about it.
    The game is optimized in iOs devices, but not on androids. They said it has to do with the ammount of devices on each, and that androids are overall harder to do it
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi! If you are experiencing crashing or performance issues, please report them using the template in our Android performance thread. This will help us gather information to investigate these issues.
This discussion has been closed.