**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champion Improvement Suggestions [edited by Mod for clarity]

Comments

• PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    Thanos buff idea. Much like kang he is incredibly hard to obtain so here is a buff idea.

Persistent charges: gain one every time 30 hits up to 6 ( start with one at the start of the battle)
    For every charge at the beginning of a battle, gain the power of an infinity stone at random.

Power: every 8 seconds gain a power gain buff, generating 35% total power. Special attacks do 50% more damage and only come at the cost of 75% normal power.

Mind: Every 5 seconds, put a perminent confusion debuff on the opponent, this gives them 10% chance to miss basic, medium or heavy attacks and reduces physical damage by 5%.

Reality: upon activation of special 2, the opponent degenerates 20% health instantly and every attack the opponent does has a 30% chance to do no damage.

Time: when thanos is about to be defeated, reverse his health bar to 50%.

Space: every 10 hits, pull in a random, non-passive buff from another dimension. If the opponent gets 10 hits, they get a random debuff.

Soul: every hit, reduce ability accuracy by 2%. Up to 100%.

Special one: causes degeneration
    Special 2: causes three armour breaks, reducing enemy armour by 15% each.
    Special 3: causes concussion.
  • KyrazmomKyrazmom Posts: 159
    Iron fist was my first duped 6*...talk about major disappointment. He’s great for arena points and that’s where his usefulness ends.
  • MBeckMBeck Posts: 2
    I think that Black Widow needs a new skin to match up either with Infinity war or Endgame. All of the other original Avengers have at least two skins and the Black Widow skin looks more like Black Widow in the comics than the movie.
  • Boomfiend527__Boomfiend527__ Posts: 89
    Defensively, Hulkbuster would be more annoying with more armor and power gain.

Offensively, Hulkbuster would play similarly but easier than Omega Red, where you use heavies and specials to pause and build up his armor buffs and Crit damage. The pre-fight ability cancels abilities that trigger at the fight’s start (like ice armor and coldsnap) and helps Hulkbuster deal more damage faster, at the risk of taking longer to ramp up again if you screw up.

For both offense and defense, he would have a bit of regeneration/self repair.

Passive

- Generate Armor Ups up to 4** seconds faster based on lost health

**depends on sig levels

Containment Unit - Pre-Fight Ability

- Hulkbuster can dispatch a containment unit to hold down the opponent until the Hulkbuster armor is fully operational, both reducing the opponent’s Attack and ability accuracy by 95%, and generating Armor Ups 8 seconds faster for 9 seconds.
    - Activating this ability adds 6 seconds to Hulkbuster’s Armor Up timer for the rest of the fight.

Passive

- Designed to battle the Hulk, Hulkbuster gets +30% Attack and Armor buff potency against XL champions.
    - While Hulkbuster’s back is against a wall, gain 40% more power per Armor Up.

Armor Up - Max Stacks 5

- The Hulkbuster armor can replace damaged parts of itself and reinforce its armor mid-fight, providing and Armor Up buff every 14 seconds.
    - Armor Up increases armor rating by x for 6 seconds.
    - Attacking Hulkbuster reduces this timer by 0.4 seconds. Well timed blocks result in a 1 second reduction. Reductions reset after an Armor Up triggers.
    - Hulkbuster generates Armor Ups 3 seconds faster while the opponent has any Fury effect active.
    - Each active stack of Armor Up after the first reduces the ability accuracy of the opponent’s Armor Break effects by 20%.
    - Triggering an Armor Up past max stacks instead activates Self Repair, recovering 3% max health over 3 seconds.

All Attacks

- Knocking down the opponent pauses the duration of all Armor Up buffs for 6 seconds.
    - The Hulkbuster armor is strong enough to hold its own even against the Hulk, increasing Critical Damage by x(a massive bonus) per Armor Up buff.

Heavy Attacks

- Any Armor Breaks on the opponent have a 70% chance to reapply.

Special Attacks

- Keep the same Armor Breaks and animations.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Iron Patriot

Class: Tech

Signature Ability: Oscorp Enhancements.
    Iron Patriot begins the fight with 3 Armor Up buffs, each lasting 10 seconds and increasing Iron Patriot’s armor by X.
    While below 40% HP, using a heavy attack consumes all Armor Up buffs on Iron Patriot, and Iron Patriot regenerates X HP and gains X% of his max power per Armor Up buff consumed over 5 seconds (15 second cooldown).

Passive:
    Iron Patriot’s armor reduces the damage of all debuffs by 15% per Armor Up buff.
    The energy from Shock debuffs recharge the suit, causing Iron Patriot to gain 5% of a bar of power every second per Shock debuff.
    The duration of Armor Up buffs is reduced by 25% while fighting against Cosmic champions

Critical hits:
    Critical hits cause an Armor Up buff, increasing Iron Patriot’s armor by X for 12 seconds.

When struck:
    When struck, Iron Patriot has s 10% chance to gain an Armor Up buff, increasing Iron Patriot’s armor by X for 12 seconds.

Heavy attacks:
    Instantly gain 3% of a bar of power for each active Armor Up buff (10 second cooldown). If Iron Patriot has 5 or more Armor Up buffs, this attack consumes all active Armor Up buffs and stuns the opponent for 1 second per Armor Up buff.

Special attacks:
    Consumes all active Armor Up buffs, and causes one Armor Break debuff per buff consumed, each reducing the opponent’s armor by X for 10 seconds.
    Stuns the opponent for 0.5 seconds per Armor Up consumed.

New Synergies:

WOLF IN SHEEP’S CLOTHING with Green Goblin.
    Iron Patriot: Each Armor Up buff reduces the damage of incoming passive effects by 10%.
    Green Goblin: Each Madness and Cunning effect increase Goblin’s block proficiency by 8%.

DARK AVENGERS with Symbiote Spider-Man and Sentry.
    Iron Patriot: Armor Up buffs last 3 seconds longer.
    Symbiote Spider-Man: Armor Break debuffs reduce the opponent’s power gain by 10%.
    Sentry: Fury buffs and Armor Break debuffs stack.
    Loki

Class: Mystic

Signature Ability: God of Mischief.
    While Cursed is active, all attacks have an X% chance to steal X% of the opponent’s max power.

Passive:
    Loki’s Frost Giant lineage grants an immunity to Coldsnap and Frostbite effects.
    Loki gains 5% of a bar of power every second while below one bar of power.

While attacking:
    If the opponent is affected by a Cursed debuff, all attacks have a 12% chance to cause a Coldsnap debuff, preventing the opponent from evading and dealing X damage over 9 seconds. While the opponent is affected by 5 or more Coldsnap debuffs, opponent’s gain 80% less power from power gain effects, and 30% less power from attacking or being struck.

Heavy attacks:
    Successfully landing a heavy attack creates an illusion of Loki, causing the opponent’s next attack to miss. If the opponent is Cursed, the illusion lasts for 2 more attacks.
    Critical hits refresh the Cursed debuff.
    Illusions can not be created while the opponent has True Strike.

When struck:
    If the opponent is Cursed, all incoming attacks and debuffs deal 40% less damage.

Special 1:
    Steals all buffs on the opponent, each lasting 7 seconds.
    Causes a Curse debuff, dealing X damage over 7 seconds. Each buff stolen increases the duration of Curse by 1 second.

Special 2:
    Refreshes all debuffs on the opponent.
    The second hit of this attack is unblockable.

Special 3:
    Causes a Curse debuff, dealing X damage over 12 seconds.

New Synergy:

ASGARDIAN ROYALTY with Thor, Angela, and Hela.
    Loki: Special 2 doubles the amount of Coldsnap debuffs on the opponent.
    Thor: Thor can stack one additional Armor Break debuff.
    Angela: All buffs last 4 seconds longer.
    Hela: Spirits persist between fights.
  • NairvehlNairvehl Posts: 111

There have been many amazing suggestions put forward in this discussion and I've been reading along with enthusiasm at some of the ideas you've shared. This game was created for you all to play and enjoy, so it goes without saying that to help us provide a more enjoyable experience, our Game Team regularly reviews the feedback received in these Forums.

...I just want to express my hopes that this thread continues to flourish with bright new ideas which have the potential to help make the game even better.

Porthos: This is for you. Thanks for keeping this thread going on your side of the forums - we'll try and do the same on our side!

I haven’t been adding redesigns as much lately; but I’ve been enjoying everyone else's. As my Easter gift to everyone who's contributed to the list (and Porthos), and in an attempt to highlight a lot of people's hard work and creativity to share with the design team, this is my grand list of the 'full' reworks to be found on the redesign wish-list so far:

Champion Redesigns Champions redesigned since this thread was running. Did we inspire them at all?
    Thanks for including some of my suggestions @Magrailothos . I feel honored.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Nairvehl said:

There have been many amazing suggestions put forward in this discussion and I've been reading along with enthusiasm at some of the ideas you've shared. This game was created for you all to play and enjoy, so it goes without saying that to help us provide a more enjoyable experience, our Game Team regularly reviews the feedback received in these Forums.

...I just want to express my hopes that this thread continues to flourish with bright new ideas which have the potential to help make the game even better.

Porthos: This is for you. Thanks for keeping this thread going on your side of the forums - we'll try and do the same on our side!

I haven’t been adding redesigns as much lately; but I’ve been enjoying everyone else's. As my Easter gift to everyone who's contributed to the list (and Porthos), and in an attempt to highlight a lot of people's hard work and creativity to share with the design team, this is my grand list of the 'full' reworks to be found on the redesign wish-list so far:

Champion Redesigns Champions redesigned since this thread was running. Did we inspire them at all?
    You're welcome. Any more suggestions coming?

I'm just working on a (never gonna happen) Dr Strange re-design, myself.

Nairvehl said:

You're welcome. Any more suggestions coming?

I'm just working on a (never gonna happen) Dr Strange re-design, myself.
    I don't know when. I took a long break from the game itself. Just getting back into it. Depending on how the champs feel, I might do an improvement suggestion this month. Looking forward to the doctor strange rework. I tried one myself, but I didn't like it. I didn't play with that character before he was nerfed, so I can't give an accurate suggestion.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Name: Ebony Maw

Why: For a champion that had a lot of hype around him, what we got was sub-optimal. Ebony Maw deserves more, much more...

Passive:

If the Opponent doesn't have Class Advantage, all Critical hits and Unblockable hits are guaranteed to miss, place a Deterioration passive on the opponent if it misses

Ebony Maw's first light attack is the only basic to make contact with opponent

Finishing a Combo with a Medium of Light Attack places a Deterioration on the Opponent

Strong telepathy and a Focused mind makes Ebony Maw immune to all forms of Inverted Controls and Persuasion

Heavy Attacks:

40% to place a Degeneration on the Opponent dealing 30% of your attack as damage over 6 seconds.

Persuasive Voice:Deterioration:

Max: 30

Increases Degeneration Damage by 10% for every amount of Deterioration there is on the opponent

Missions from Thanos

Ebony Maw has 3 Missions to complete all of which can only be done once in a fight, completing a Mission places 2 Deterioration and a Degeneration on Opponent dealing 30% of your attack as damage over 6 seconds

Completing a Mission grants Ebony Maw, 1 Persistent Charge up to an amount of 6

Ebony Maw places 2 Deterioration on the opponent for every Persistent Charge he has at the start of the fight, along with a Degeneration dealing 30% of your attack as damage over 6 seconds

Mission 1: Mastermind, Nullify a buff on the Opponent

Mission 2: Manipulator, Cause the Opponent to have reduced Power Gain

Mission 3: Unwavering, Cause the Opponent to falter and miss

Special 1:

Nullify all non-passive buffs on the Opponent, place 1 Deterioration for each buff nullified on the opponent

If no buffs were nullified, the Opponent gains an indefinite Fury raising attack by 0

Special 2:

If the Opponent blocks the last hits of this attack, place a Bleed on the opponent dealing 80% of your attack as damage over 7 seconds

Special 3:

Consume all Deterioration and deal 10% extra damage for every Deterioration consumed

Signature Ability: Deteriorating Mind

Deterioration now has different effects depending on how many there are on the Opponent

After 10: Gains a Power Sting effect on the Opponent, dealing 30% of your attack as instant damage when they activate a special attack

After 15: Reduces Defensive Ability Accuracy by 60%

After 20: The Opponent can no longer Auto Block and Evade attacks

After 25: The Opponent gains inverted controls and starts to take 5% of your attack as damage every 2 seconds

Feedback is always welcome :)
    edited June 2019
    Sorry there was a glitch between the Persuasive Voice and Deterioration, Here's the missing parts

Persuasive Voice:

If Ebony Maw isn't focused, he begins to focus on the opponent's mental state for 4 seconds

Once focused, Ebony Maw places 1 Persuasion Passive onto the Opponent every 0.70 seconds and has his Special Attack damage increased by 20% and he becomes Stun immune

If Ebony Maw is struck by a Heavy Attack, Special 3 or a Concussion Debuff, he loses his focus

Persuasion gains different effects for the amount of them on the Opponent

After 20: The Opponent starts to focus whether or not he/she should take up Maw's offer, reducing Buff duration on the opponent by 50%

After 40: The Opponent then starts to lose doubt and continues to listen, reducing Ability Accuracy by 40%

After 60: The Opponent then loses all doubt and has full focus on the Maw's offer reducing Armour on the Opponent by 60%

After 80: The Opponent is now making the decision of taking Ebony Maw's offer, reducing Power Rate by 60%

After 100: The Opponent is Persuaded, place a Black Tongue passive, combining the effects of Persuasion and increasing their potency by 20%, place a Deterioration passive on the opponent every 6 seconds.
    edited June 2019
    It's never going to happen, but here we go:
    Dr Strange

Having been the subject of a major overhaul back in 12.0, it's clear that Stephen Strange is a shadow of his former self. He has a few new synergies (with Mephisto, CAIW and Dormammu) that can haul him up to be barely useful; but he still has minimal utility compared to the likes of Symbiote Supreme or Doctor Voodoo. He has low base health, low base damage, no ability to manage debuffs, no power control, no energy resistance... His special attacks have - for the so-called 'Sorcerer Supreme' - incredibly low ability accuracy and potency. 50% chance for a 15% Weakness effect on SP2? The Armour Break is no better. His SP3 effect, Fate Seal, is described as his ultimate spell, so why is it so short, at five seconds? Mephisto has essentially the same effect with a fifteen second duration at the start of the game, and on his SP1! Ghost Rider can easily get a Fate Seal lasting twenty seconds on his SP1! (That's a base five seconds, so starting out equal to Strange's SP3, plus 300% duration for placing four prior Judgements)

Dr Strange desperately needs to be reworked; and this is my version of how it could be done; without changing his fundamental design too much or needing any animation changes:

Dr Strange

Health 14179
    Attack 1146

Sig ability - Counterspell:

Dr Strange automatically counters his opponents buff effects; with up to 80% effectiveness.
    Dr Strange also increases the potency of his mystic blessings; increasing the potency of these effects by up to 40%.
    No change to the Counterspell ability, but I've made Awakening Dr Strange a means to boost his cycling armour/attack/life steal abilities; without returning them to pre-12.0 levels

All Attacks:
    • Dr Strange inflicts Energy damage on all his Attacks.
    • Dr Strange does not gain power from being stuck, or striking his opponent. He passively gains power at a rate of one bar over nine seconds.
    Mystic Blessings:
    Dr Strange invokes a series of Vishanti blessings to counter his opponents. Each lasts nine seconds.
    By dashing back and holding block for 2s, Dr Strange can reset the timer on his current blessing. Cooldown - ten seconds.
    It seemed important to give DS some ability to influence his blessing phases; so as to enable the player a bit of choice about fighting style, and what effect arises when he throws a Special. The Cooldown prevents you staying in any given phase indefinitely; which would clearly be unbalanced

Oshtur's Refuge (OR)
    • Gain Armour Up buff granting +400 Armour and Critical Resistance
    • Gain Block proficiency buff granting +400 Block proficiency
    • Gain bleed resistance, reducing damage from bleed effects to zero
    Hoggoth's Wisdom (HW)
    • Gain a Fury buff granting +400 Attack
    • Gain Precision buff granting +250 Critical Rate
    • Gain True Accuracy buff which prevents opponents using Evade or Auto-block effects
    Agamotto's Insight (AI)
    • Life Steal 244 Health on every hit
    • Opponent gains 50% less damage when struck
    • Critical hits: Power Steal 8% of Opponents total power
    I've given DS a bit of additional utility during each phase - bleed resistance, true accuracy or Power Control. I've made a slight increase in the Life Steal, but it remains a flat value, for the sake of balance. Sorry.

Special Attacks
    SP1 (Magic Missile):
    This missile reduces the Ability accuracy of evade effects and the dexterity mastery by 200%. It can affect Phased targets. If it hits (and is not blocked), it has an additional effect depending on Strange's current blessing:
    • OR: 90% chance to Nullify a buff
    • HW: +400 Special Damage and Critical Damage. 25% chance to restore 50-100% of a bar of Power to Dr Strange
    • AI: 60% chance to inflict Power Drain (20% of Total Power)
    Maybe it's the fact I grew up playing Dungeons & Dragons, but I just don't think that a Magic Missile should miss! As he's likely to end up on an Unblockable SP1 node from time to time, I've tried not to make the additional effects too powerful, or 100% reliable! Note that certain champs will still be able to avoid this attack by dashing back (Nightcrawler, Vulture and Invisible Woman) or through Invisibility.

SP2 (Faltinian Triplicate): Dr Strange conjures flashes of magical energy as if from nowhere; making this attack hard to avoid. This attack reduces the opponent's Evade Ability accuracy by 50%. Each successful hit has an additional effect, depending on Strange's blessing phase:
    • OR: Each hit has a 75% chance to Nullify a buff
    • HW: Each hit has a 75% chance to inflict Armour Break (-400 Armour for seven seconds)
    • AI: Each hit has a 75% chance to inflict a 12% Power Burn, inflicting damage proportionate to the Power lost
    I've increased Strange's ability accuracy here; as well as giving him another Power Control option during the AI blessing

SP3 (The Prestige): This attack inflicts Fate Seal; nullifying all buffs and preventing any buffs from activating. Placing this effect reduces the opponent's defensive ability accuracy by 100% for 0.75 seconds.
    This attack inflicts an additional effect depending on the blessing phase it is used in:
    • OR: Duration of Fate Seal is doubled
    • HW:Daze opponent (-80% ability accuracy) for ten seconds
    • AI:Power Lock opponent for ten seconds
    As well as the additional effects, I've introduced a momentary AAR addition here to make Fate Seal a bit harder to shake off - this is meant to be Dr Strange's strongest mystical curse; and I don't think that it should be easily shrugged off, or consumed by Masochism. It remains a debuff though, so will still trigger effects like Willpower and Rage

Synergies (new)
    Black Panther (Classic): Illuminati
    (Unique synergy, does not stack)
    • Dr Strange - Enhanced Nullify: Any time Dr Strange nullifies an opponent's buff, he drains 6% of their Maximum power
    • Black Panther (Classic) - Heart-shaped herb: Black Panther taps into the sensory enhancements granted by his Heart-shaped herb, granting him a flat 2% chance to Evade per hit of the opponent's combo meter.

Dr Strange

Having been the subject of a major overhaul back in 12.0, it's clear that Stephen Strange is a shadow of his former self. He has a few new synergies (with Mephisto, CAIW and Dormammu) that can haul him up to be barely useful; but he still has minimal utility compared to the likes of Symbiote Supreme or Doctor Voodoo. He has low base health, low base damage, no ability to manage debuffs, no power control, no energy resistance... His special attacks have - for the so-called 'Sorcerer Supreme' - incredibly low ability accuracy and potency. 50% chance for a 15% Weakness effect on SP2? The Armour Break is no better. His SP3 effect, Fate Seal, is described as his ultimate spell, so why is it so short, at five seconds? Mephisto has essentially the same effect with a fifteen second duration at the start of the game, and on his SP1! Ghost Rider can easily get a Fate Seal lasting twenty seconds on his SP1! (That's a base five seconds, so starting out equal to Strange's SP3, plus 300% duration for placing four prior Judgements)

Dr Strange desperately needs to be reworked; and this is my version of how it could be done; without changing his fundamental design too much or needing any animation changes:

Dr Strange

Health 14179
    Attack 1146

Dr Strange automatically counters his opponents buff effects; with up to 80% effectiveness.
    Dr Strange also increases the potency of his mystic blessings; increasing the potency of these effects by up to 40%.
    No change to the Counterspell ability, but I've made Awakening Dr Strange a means to boost his cycling armour/attack/life steal abilities; without returning them to pre-12.0 levels

All Attacks:

• Dr Strange does not gain power from being stuck, or striking his opponent. He passively gains power at a rate of one bar over nine seconds.
    Mystic Blessings:
    Dr Strange invokes a series of Vishanti blessings to counter his opponents. Each lasts nine seconds.
    By dashing back and holding block for 2s, Dr Strange can reset the timer on his current blessing. Cooldown - ten seconds.
    It seemed important to give DS some ability to influence his blessing phases; so as to enable the player a bit of choice about fighting style, and what effect arises when he throws a Special. The Cooldown prevents you staying in any given phase indefinitely; which would clearly be unbalanced

Oshtur's Refuge (OR)
    Hoggoth's Wisdom (HW)
    • Gain True Accuracy buff which prevents opponents using Evade or Auto-block effects
    Agamotto's Insight (AI)
    I've given DS a bit of additional utility during each phase - bleed resistance, true accuracy or Power Control. I've made a slight increase in the Life Steal, but it remains a flat value, for the sake of balance. Sorry.

Special Attacks
    SP1 (Magic Missile):
    This missile reduces the Ability accuracy of evade effects and the dexterity mastery by 200%. It can affect Phased targets. If it hits (and is not blocked), it has an additional effect depending on Strange's current blessing:
    • HW: +400 Special Damage and Critical Damage. 25% chance to restore 50-100% of a bar of Power to Dr Strange
    Maybe it's the fact I grew up playing Dungeons & Dragons, but I just don't think that a Magic Missile should miss! As he's likely to end up on an Unblockable SP1 node from time to time, I've tried not to make the additional effects too powerful, or 100% reliable! Note that certain champs will still be able to avoid this attack by dashing back (Nightcrawler, Vulture and Invisible Woman) or through Invisibility.

SP2 (Faltinian Triplicate): Dr Strange conjures flashes of magical energy as if from nowhere; making this attack hard to avoid. This attack reduces the opponent's Evade Ability accuracy by 50%. Each successful hit has an additional effect, depending on Strange's blessing phase:
    • HW: Each hit has a 75% chance to inflict Armour Break (-400 Armour for seven seconds)
    • AI: Each hit has a 75% chance to inflict a 12% Power Burn, inflicting damage proportionate to the Power lost
    I've increased Strange's ability accuracy here; as well as giving him another Power Control option during the AI blessing

SP3 (The Prestige): This attack inflicts Fate Seal; nullifying all buffs and preventing any buffs from activating. Placing this effect reduces the opponent's defensive ability accuracy by 100% for 0.75 seconds.
    This attack inflicts an additional effect depending on the blessing phase it is used in:
    As well as the additional effects, I've introduced a momentary AAR addition here to make Fate Seal a bit harder to shake off - this is meant to be Dr Strange's strongest mystical curse; and I don't think that it should be easily shrugged off, or consumed by Masochism. It remains a debuff though, so will still trigger effects like Willpower and Rage

Synergies (new)
    • Dr Strange - Enhanced Nullify: Any time Dr Strange nullifies an opponent's buff, he drains 6% of their Maximum power
    • Black Panther (Classic) - Heart-shaped herb: Black Panther taps into the sensory enhancements granted by his Heart-shaped herb, granting him a flat 2% chance to Evade per hit of the opponent's combo meter.
    On the SP3, you failed to mention how long the fate seal is. Other than that, I like this rework. I would definitely use this champ if he was reworked.
    Nairvehl said:

Dr Strange

Dr Strange

Health 14179
    Attack 1146

All Attacks:

Mystic Blessings:

Oshtur's Refuge (OR)
    Hoggoth's Wisdom (HW)
    Agamotto's Insight (AI)

Special Attacks
    SP1 (Magic Missile):

Synergies (new)
    On the SP3, you failed to mention how long the fate seal is. Other than that, I like this rework. I would definitely use this champ if he was reworked.
    Oh. Whoops. I was thinking ten seconds; twenty if utilised during Oshtur's Refuge.

• SHIVENSHIVEN Posts: 7
    Antman needs a buff , community has been crying for one , and a buff not involving synergies
  • harshraj2000harshraj2000 Posts: 43
    I have changes a couple of stuff from my champion redesign to make it more balanced. Hope you can implement these in some way :) .

Link - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cDkOUqkjjKeXtVfD112dgY85Iwk6WRNP/view?usp=sharing
    While I have come up with some OP suggestions for buffs, I think not every character should be made into a God tier.
    I suggest we give some trash champions some little abilities just to make getting them a bit less heart breaking.

Ronan: every time he hits the opponent with his war-hammer, 45% chance to deal 20% energy damage.
    Spider man (classic): Every web hit reduces enemy ability accuracy by 3%.
    Juggernaut: he is unstoppable for one second while charging his heavy attack.
    Captain America (classic): every time the opponent hits into captain America's block, 30% chance to absorb the kinetic energy, reflecting back 25% damage.
    Abomination: special two is unblockable.
    Loki: the opponent has a 15% chance to miss each hit.
    Punisher: if the opponent is a villian, gain plus 25% block proficiency.
    Black panther (classic): black panther is incredibly stealthy, every 15 hits in the enemy's combo metre gives them a passive weakness.
    Drax: special one causes concussion.
    Rocket: every blocked hit has a 40% chance to crit.
  • zima_bluezima_blue Posts: 1
    champion improvement suggestion for ebony maw:

(the numbers in this are based on seatin latest 6* ebony maw video in which a 6* rank 1 ebony maw deals 49 degeneration dmg per tick)

maybe if his degeneration could last forever, or if you could refresh it and then stack multiple degeneration debuffs for each mission completed (3 per fight) and then carry those over into the next fight and put them on then next opponent with a special3. so with 49 dmg per tick you can get 147 per tick in fight one, 294 in fight two, 441 in fight 3 and so on, as long as you always complete missions and transfer previous degenerations with your sp3. this would still start off weak in regards to him being a 6* but at least he would gain some ramp up potential through the missions. similar to his black order colleagues. also this would only work for attacking maw and balance it out bc a defending, ai controlled maw will rarely finish all missions and hit an sp3. just a thought.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    This is my first time here. My one of the favorite character in marvel is Daredevil. I think that he should be buffed. At least make him a decent champion like Luke cage, venom, she-hulk, etc. Please KABAM.

Who: DD Netflix

Why: he has no utility in the game right now, also he is one of the awesome characters in comics and tv series.

He deserves to be a hard hitter. Increase his damage output and evade chances.

Change his specials animations

Passive:

After every specials he should gain a true accuracy buff as passive buff for 15 to 20 sec. As he doesn't rely on eyesight, so during true accuracy buff no evasion by opponents and it can not be suppressed by any ability accuracy.
    Also, during this buff he gains evasion by 80℅ from projectiles attack as well as normal physical attacks.

When attacking, He has 30% chances to gain a fury passive buff increasing his attck by 25% and stacks up to 10.
    Also when attcked, he gains more physical resistance passive buffs due to his suit increasing his physical resistance by 20%. Max stack to 5.
    Also, this suit helps him decresing the chance of bleed by 25% or 35%.

Sp1
    Gains cruelty and precision buff passive for 15 sec. Also it activates true accuracy buff for 15 to 20 sec.
    Critical hits have 100% chances to stun for 2 sec.

Sp2
    Gains cruelty and precision buff passive for 15 sec. Also it activates true accuracy buff for 15 to 20 sec.
    Critical damage have 70% chances to inflict bleed around 60% of his attack rating and concussion for 12 sec.
    Critical hits have 100% chances to stun for 3 sec.

Sp3
    Increase the next buff duration by 30% and reset all the buffs on him. Put weakness and armor break decresing armor rating of opponents by 80% for 15 sec.
    Critical hits have 100% chances to stun for 4.5 sec.

• NemurioNemurio Posts: 18
    Hello guys,

I've been thinking fo a while about some minor improvements to some olde champions

- Captain America OG - Shield can block unblockable hits except some like Scarlet Witch SP2 or Psylocke SP2
    - Vision AoU - Swipe back and hold, can become fully transparent for short amount of time - cooldown time after that, similar to Ghost phasing
    - Deadpool XF - accidentally pokes different vital points causing different debuffs (bleed, weakness, etc.) - chance only with critical hits
    - Iron Fists - hold heavy attack to gather chi energy (similar to Mordo Fury) but released in one hit on target (like with Iceman), chance to stun with critical hits
    - Luke Cage - additionally immune for Incinerate
    - Red Hulk - more charges causing him immune to Iceman passive charges and shortens coldsnap duration
    - Hawkeye - swipe back and hold to change arrow type - similar to Winter Soldier - e.g. incineration arrow, bleed arrow, shock arrow, stun arrow (elongates duration of next stun)
    - Rogue - her buff steal is more powerful, she can steal all passive active buffs for short amount of time also those strictly dedicated for some champs
    - Phoenix - when rising from the ashes, she removes all debuffs on her
    - Spider-mans - active spider sense allows to detect invisible threats and lowers evasion chance of the oponent
    - Hulk - Hulk Smash! - gathering fury charges with increasing Hulk's combo meter, removed when Hulk is knocked with heavy or SP. Hulk rage - losing his health Hulk get more angry with increase of his hits power (similar as Rulk's charges)
    - Iron Man/Supreme Iron Man/War Machine - shock damage dealt to either of them have 33/33/33 chance to be an overload with healing/hit power increase/SP energy increase
    - Juggernaut - any active DoT debuff constantly launches Juggs healing factor, maybe something else with addition of Cyttorak stone power increase
    - Iceman - cold immunity as Human Torch is fire immune. cold is cold and possibly cannot be hurt by other cold

For now those are the ideas I came up with. Do you have any comments?

Kind regards
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Nemurio said:

Hello guys,

I've been thinking fo a while about some minor improvements to some olde champions

- Captain America OG - Shield can block unblockable hits except some like Scarlet Witch SP2 or Psylocke SP2
    - Vision AoU - Swipe back and hold, can become fully transparent for short amount of time - cooldown time after that, similar to Ghost phasing
    - Deadpool XF - accidentally pokes different vital points causing different debuffs (bleed, weakness, etc.) - chance only with critical hits
    - Iron Fists - hold heavy attack to gather chi energy (similar to Mordo Fury) but released in one hit on target (like with Iceman), chance to stun with critical hits
    - Luke Cage - additionally immune for Incinerate
    - Red Hulk - more charges causing him immune to Iceman passive charges and shortens coldsnap duration
    - Hawkeye - swipe back and hold to change arrow type - similar to Winter Soldier - e.g. incineration arrow, bleed arrow, shock arrow, stun arrow (elongates duration of next stun)
    - Rogue - her buff steal is more powerful, she can steal all passive active buffs for short amount of time also those strictly dedicated for some champs
    - Phoenix - when rising from the ashes, she removes all debuffs on her
    - Spider-mans - active spider sense allows to detect invisible threats and lowers evasion chance of the oponent
    - Hulk - Hulk Smash! - gathering fury charges with increasing Hulk's combo meter, removed when Hulk is knocked with heavy or SP. Hulk rage - losing his health Hulk get more angry with increase of his hits power (similar as Rulk's charges)
    - Iron Man/Supreme Iron Man/War Machine - shock damage dealt to either of them have 33/33/33 chance to be an overload with healing/hit power increase/SP energy increase
    - Juggernaut - any active DoT debuff constantly launches Juggs healing factor, maybe something else with addition of Cyttorak stone power increase
    - Iceman - cold immunity as Human Torch is fire immune. cold is cold and possibly cannot be hurt by other cold

For now those are the ideas I came up with. Do you have any comments?

Kind regards

Luke Cage and Red Hulk and Vision AoU and Iceman are already good and they dont need any buff really you want to make powerfull champ more powerfull.
  • J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115
    So I’ve thought about this character for a long time and would love to try to strike a balance in his buff by not making him too good but a good counter where there should be one. OG mags!! Please pick apart my thing and tell me what’s overpowered and what is underpowered.

Who?: Magneto (OG)

• Signature Ability (at level 200/99)
    ◦ Magneto bends a dense electromagnetic field around his body to create a personal force field, preventing him from losing more then 20% health from a single source.
    ◦ Enemies reliant on metal suffer an additional 50% reduced ability accuracy.
    ‣ ****This is only when maxed sig level and would scale accordingly.
    ◦ If the enemy is reliant on metal and there is a class disadvantage, gain a passive fury increasing attack by (1) for the remainder of the fight.

• Passive
    ◦ Enemies reliant on metal suffer 50% reduced ability accuracy.

• All attacks
    ◦ Magneto uses energy attacks and deals energy damage.
    ◦ Against enemies who rely on metal, 30% chance to activate a fury buff increasing attack by (0) for 4 seconds.

• Special Attacks
    ◦ 50% chance to inflict a bleed dealing (1) direct damage and over 10 seconds.
    ◦ If the enemy relies on metal and is bleed immune, inflict an armor break reducing armor rating by (2) for 10 seconds instead.

• Special attack 1
    ◦ Increase chance to inflict a bleed by 50%.
    ‣ If the enemy relies on metal and is bleed immune, inflict an armor break reducing armor rating by (2) for 10 seconds instead.
    ◦ 50% chance to stun the enemy.
    ‣ If the enemy relies on metal, increase the chance to stun by 25%.

• Special attack 2
    ◦ 100% to inflict Heal Block, preventing the target from reviving health for 20 seconds.
    ‣ If the enemy relies on metal and is bleed immune, inflict an Armor Break reducing armor rating by (2) for 20 seconds as well.

• Special attack 3
    ◦ 100% chance to inflict an armor break debuff, removing 1 Armor Up buff and reducing armor rating by (3) for 20 seconds.
    ‣ If the enemy is reliant on metal, remove all armor up buffs and inflict the same amount of armor break debuffs reducing armor rating by (2) for 20 seconds as well.
    ◦ 100% to inflict heal block, preventing the target from reviving health for 20 seconds.
    ◦ If the enemy is reliant on metal, generate a fury buff, increasing attack rating by 100% for 10 seconds.
    Spider-Man (Miles Morales)

Class: Science

Signature Ability: Enhanced Venom Blast.
    Using a heavy attack converts all active Spider Sense charges into passive Venom Blast charges. While Miles has at least 1 Venom Blast charge, all attacks have an X% chance to act as a Venom Blast attack per Venom Blast charge. Causing a Venom Blast attack consumes one charge.
    Any debuffs causes by Venom Blast last X seconds longer.

Spider Sense:
    Miles begins the fight with 3 passive Spider Sense charges. Miles loses 1 charge whenever he evades an attack, gains 1 charge whenever he uses a Special 1, and gains 2 charges whenever his opponent uses a special attack. Miles can not have more then 10 Spider Sense charges at a time.
    Each Spider Sense charge grants Miles a 3% chance to evade incoming attacks, +5% critical chance, and +10% critical damage.

Venom Blast:
    Venom Blast attacks have a 100% chance to cause a debuff depending on the opponent’s class.
    Mystic: Causes a Power Lock debuff for 9 seconds, and stuns the opponent for 3 seconds.
    Cosmic: Causes a Power Drain debuff, draining 33% of the opponent’s max power over 3 seconds.
    Tech: Causes an Armor Break debuff, reducing the opponent’s Armor Rating by X for 8 seconds.
    Mutant: Causes a Concussion debuff, reducing the opponent’s ability accuracy reduction by 75% for 8 seconds.
    Science: Causes a Shock debuff, dealing X damage over 9 seconds.
    If Miles is not at a class disadvantage, all Venom Blast attacks deal 20% of Miles’ attack as direct damage and have +100% critical chance and+50% critical damage.

Heavy attacks:
    This attack triggers Venom Blast.

Special 2 and 3:
    This attack triggers Venom Blast.

New Synergies:

HEROES OF THE SPIDER-VERSE with Spider-Man (Classic) and Spider-Gwen.
    Spider-Man (MM): When Miles runs out of Spider-Sense charges, he has a 20% chance to become invisible for 3 seconds, causing all incoming attacks to miss.
    Spider-Man (Classic): Evading an Attack causes a Fury passive, increasing Spider-Man’s attack by 15% for 10 seconds.
    Spider-Gwen: Maximum amount of Spider-Sense charges is increased by 2.

ENEMIES with Kingpin.
    All champions gains +X% attack.
    edited June 2019
    Ms. Marvel (Kamalah Khan)

Class: Cosmic

Signature Ability: Rebound.
    When struck by an attack that doesn’t make direct contact, Kamalah has an X% chance to stretch and bounce it back at her opponent, causing it to deal X% less damage, and all damage avoided in this way is dealt back to the opponent as direct damage.

Passive:
    An advanced immune system provides immunity to all known poisons of the battlerealm.
    Kamalah gains 5% more power for each active Fury buff.

Embiggen:
    Dashing back and holding block for 5 seconds triggers an Embiggen passive for 20 seconds. While Embiggen is active, all Fury buffs triggered have their duration paused, Armor Break debuffs last 5 seconds longer, and Kamalah takes 50% less damage from physical attacks (30 second cooldown).

While attacking:
    All attacks have a 7% chance to cause a Fury buff, increasing Kamalah’s attack by X for 11 seconds.
    Each active Fury buff gives Kamalah a 5% chance to cause an Armor Break debuff, reducing the opponent’s armor by X for each active Fury buff for 10 seconds.

Heavy attacks:
    If the opponent is affected by an Armor Break debuff, this attack causes a Slow debuff, preventing the opponent from becoming unstoppable and reducing their chance to evade by 30% for 9 seconds.

Special attacks:
    Refreshes all active Fury buffs.

New Synergy:

NEXT GENERATION with Spider-Man (Miles Morales).
    Ms. Marvel: Slow debuffs reduce the opponent’s ability accuracy by 25%.
    Spider-Man: Critical hits cause the opponent to gain 20% less power.
    edited June 2019
    WHO: Ronan The Accuser

WHY: Ronan as of now is underrated and needs a few reworks to make himself a great member to have on your team

Passive:

Kree Physiology makes Ronan immune to all forms of Poison

Warhammer attacks have a 25% chance to deal an extra burst of 40% of your attack as energy damage

Warhammer attacks gain True Accuracy, meaning they cannot be evaded or trigger Auto-Block

Heavy Attacks:

Places an Armour Break on the Opponent, reducing Armour by 60% for 8 seconds

Passive: Judgements

Max: 6

Judgements are placed on the opponent when Ronan sees fit

Judgements increase Ronan's buff durations and debuff durations by 30%, his Armour by 20% and his ability accuracy gets increased by 10% per stack

Ronan loses Judgements if one isn't applied within 5 seconds

When a non-indefinite debuff is placed on Ronan, Ronan has a 20% chance to shrug it off and place a Judgement on the opponent

When the opponent blocks 3 hits or a Special Attack, Ronan places a Judgement on the opponent

When Ronan is Stunned, he places a Judgement on the opponent

If a debuff fails to apply onto the opponent or is ended prematurely, Ronan places a Judgement on the opponent

Once at 6 Judgements, Ronan gains a passive Fury lasting 16 seconds raising his attack by 80%, if the Opponent isn't defeated when this buff expires, Ronan gains a bar of power and 1 Judgement

Special 1: Swift Halting
    Ronan the Accuser has found you guilty of evading justice, cease your actions now!
    *Visual: Ronan strikes the opponent with his Warhammer, charges up his Warhammer and fires a bolt of electricity at the opponent*

This has a 50% chance to Stun the Opponent for 1.5 seconds

Special 2: Brutal Justice
    Your actions may come with reason, but it is folly for Ronan will give a painful end to your flailing
    *Visual: Ronan charges up his Warhammer, strikes the opponent once, throws his Warhammer at the opponent before leaping into the air, catching his hammer and smashing it into the ground*

This has a 50% chance to Stun the Opponent for 2 seconds

If Ronan has a Fury Buff, this attack becomes Unblockable

Special 3: Destructive Retribution
    The measures that Ronan takes to end your injustice permanently are what make him feared across the galaxy
    *Visual: Ronan grabs the orb (from MCU GotG), opens it, grabs the power stone within it and infuses it with his hammer, fires a blast from it and smashes it into the ground, causing a fissure*

This attack places a Passive Degeneration buff on the opponent, dealing 100% of your attack as damage over 12 seconds

This burns all the opponent's power, dealing 2% of your attack for each % drained

Ronan gains the Passive Fury buff from Judgements regardless of amount

Signature Ability: Ronan The Destroyer
    Ronan has immense power in his possession, however he reserves it for the toughest of battles, for it's a last resort

Start the quest with 1 Persistent Charge

Pre-Fight Ability: Orb of Destruction
    *Visual Changes: Ronan's eyes glow Purple and also his Warhammer does as well*

If Ronan has a Persistent Charge

Ronan gains 40% more attack, his attacks become energy-based and he gains 30% more power from all sources

Ronan takes 40% less damage from DoT debuffs except for Degeneration

However, he gets an Armour Break buff, reducing his Armour by 80%, and incoming attacks from the opponent deal an extra burst of energy damage to Ronan dealing 50% of your attack as damage to yourself

Synergies:

Retribution Delivered: Synergy with Himself

When the Opponent is defeated, if 3 or more Furies were activated during the fight through Judgements, give each member of your team a Persistent Charge if they use Persistent Charges

Feedback is always welcome
    edited June 2019
    Juggernaut.

Stats (based on maxed 4 star)
    Health: 15,652
    Attack: 1,078
    Block proficiency: 3456
    Critical rating: 352
    Critical damage: 657

Special attacks:

Special one
    Causes concussion, lasting 4 seconds.
    Special two
    This attack is unblockable.
    Special three
    Causes armour shatter.

Abilities:

Healing factor.
    Juggernaut has a 65% chance to regenerate 50% damage taken from non-critical hits.

Cytorak's champion
    Juggernaut is unstoppable for the first 6 seconds of the fight.
    The first hit of each combo has a 50;50 chance to be either unstoppable or unblockable, with a 20% chance to be both.

Cytoraks favour.
    Each time Juggernaut hits the opponent, gain 2 points. He gains different abilities with each 25 points up to 100.
    25: unstoppable for one second while charging heavy attacks.
    50: 40% chance for the first hit of every combo to be unblockable or unstoppable.
    75: special two is granted plus 786 critical rating and damage.
    100 hits: every single headbutt causes exhaustion and armour break.

Persistent charges:
    Juggernaut gains one persistent charge for each enemy defeated. Each one corresponds to unstoppable buffs lasting 0.5 seconds longer.

Heavy attack.
    Causes stagger

Signature ability.
    Every time Juggernaut uses a special attack, he becomes unstoppable and gains fury.

Magneto

Signature Ability: Refraction.
    Attacks that don’t make direct contact with Magneto have a 60% chance to glance. Glancing attacks have -50% ability accuracy, do X% less damage, and can not be critical hits.
    Magneto can not lose more than X% of his maximum HP from a single source.

Passive:
    #Metal champions are afflicted with a permanent passive Magnetized effect, reducing their ability accuracy and power gain by 50%, and increasing Magneto’s attack by 30%.

While attacking:
    If the opponent is bleeding, all attacks have a 35% chance to Magnetize the opponent for 5 seconds.

While blocking:
    If the opponent is Magnetized, Magneto can block unblockable attacks.

Special attacks:
    Causes a Bleed debuff, dealing X damage over 10 seconds.
    Causes a Heal Block debuff, preventing the opponent from regenerating for 10 seconds.
    If these debuffs are shrugged off, Magneto has an 80% chance to reapply them.

New Synergies:

BLOOD BOND with Scarlet Witch.
    Magneto: Bleed debuffs last 2 longer.
    Scarlet Witch: Buffs triggered by Veil of Fortune last 2 longer.

BROTHERHOOD with Sabertooth and Juggernaut.
    Magneto: Using a heavy attack generated 100% of a bar of power over 3 seconds (8 second cooldown).
    Sabertooth: Sabertooth gains 1 extra persistent charge.
    Juggernaut: While Juggernaut is unstoppable, all attacks deal 20% more damage and have a 10% chance to be unblockable.
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    Ebony Maw was a great disappointment. Comparing with other members of Black Order, can't even compare him with others. That was a major let down. It will be really good to see him buffed up, somewhere near to rest of the Black Order level.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Well everyone, it's been a long while since I made a rework. Had a lot going on in my life that I needed to focus my attention on. But I'm in a much better place now, and I'm ready to jump back on the scene, giving my thoughts on others' reworks and, of course, making reworks of my own. I seriously love doing this and love that I'm not alone. Big ups to all y'all for keeping this behemoth of a thread going! And here's to having fun continuing this great little pastime in our corner of the battlerealm!

Without further ado, I present to you the proposal for an improvement for everyone’s favorite American Metal Man, the Patriotic Pinhead, the Ironclad Idiot, Iron Patriot!

One foreword though, I'll be using percentages, as it more easily streamlines the ideas for the improvements I'd like to make.

Base stats (obviously no numbers, but this is just to give an idea of how his abilities interact with his base)
    Attack: Average
    Armor: Average
    Health: Average-High
    Crit rate: Lower than average
    Crit damage: Higher than average

Signature Ability: Dark Purpose

Norman is a man of purpose and a man of evil, going to great lengths to achieve his goals (note all “up to”s scale with sig levels)

- Up to 30% increased armor break duration and potency

- Up to 60% increased attack and crit damage while American Armor is active

- Begin the fight with 1 Armor passive

- American Armor can no longer be disabled unless his enemy passively disables it (Cap, #terrorist)

Base Kit:

Patriotic Power

- Norman loves his fancy suit which definitely belongs to him, as it confers him a variety of defensive abilities. American Armor is a passive that is active at all times unless the enemy is either a #terrorist (like red skull, off the top of my head, maybe magneto and killmonger too, among others) or any version of Captain America. It may also be
    disabled for 7 seconds by knocking him down

- American Armor grants Norman +30% armor rating, physical, critical, and energy resistance, as well as immunity to bleed, concussion, and coldsnap/frostbite as long as it’s active

- Additionally, American Armor prevents Norman from losing more than 8% of his health from a single source. When this threshold is reached, Norman is granted emergency power, giving 50% of a bar of power instantly. This ability has a 5 second cooldown, though the damage cap is never broken as long as American Armor is active

All Attacks
    - Iron Patriot’s suit is dense and strong, granting up to 70% increased attack based on armor rating

- Each attack has a 6% chance to inflict a concussion debuff, reducing ability accuracy by 8% for 6 seconds

- Each stack of concussion also increases Iron Patriot’s crit rate by 8%

- Heavy attacks inflict Armor Break, reducing armor by 30% for 6 seconds. As long as the opponent is concussed, this armor break is paused, and it does not stack

When Being Struck
    - 12% chance for Armor Up, granting 10% Armor for 10 seconds

- Upon reaching 3 stacks of Armor, a permanent Armor passive equal in strength to 3 armor buffs is granted, and all other armor ups are lost (this can go on and grant more armor passives) Max cap: 3

- When his opponent would reach a 3rd special attack, Norman instantly expends this Armor passive and drains 40% of the opponent’s max power

Note: Yes, the armor up can be triggered through block, as is the case with most any other champion. But, armor gained in this way and via the synergy are still completely separate

Special 1

- 60% chance to stun for 3.5 seconds

- If the Armor passive is active, Norman expends it to increase the beam’s damage by 50% and make it unblockable
    Refresh all concussions on the enemy and increase their duration by 30%

Special 2

- If American Armor is active, gain +60% attack rating and guarantee critical hits for this attack

- If the enemy is a Spider-Verse hero, gain true accuracy for 10 seconds

- If the enemy is a member of the Cabal, instantly gain an Armor passive

-70% chance to stun for 4 seconds

Special 3

- If American Armor is inactive, immediately refresh it, even if the enemy prevented it from triggering at all. If this is the case, it will deactivate again after 16 seconds

- 100% chance to stun for 4.5 seconds

- Inflicts Incinerate, dealing 40% of your attack over 20 seconds

- While Incinerate is active, enemies receive 50% less power from all sources

Synergies

Rule By Fear: With Red Skull

Iron Patriot: Armor Up potency increased by +10%
    Red Skull: Armor Ups increase critical damage by 8%

American Idiot: With Captain America (WWII and Classic)

Iron Patriot: While above 70% health, Iron Patriot cannot be Auto-Blocked
    Captain America(s): Special 3 stun is now guaranteed, and lasts 1.5 seconds longer

Self-Interest: With Green Goblin

Iron Patriot: Blocking 6 hits grants the Armor passive (kept track of on a counter)
    Green Goblin: Super Bomb ability accuracy increased by +25%

Mortal Enemies: With Spider-Man (Classic)

Iron Patriot: Special Attacks have true strike and a 30% chance to drain 10% of the opponent’s max power
    Spidey: Armor break potency and ability accuracy increased by +40%

Sinister Foes: With Doc Ock, Vulture, Electro, and Rhino

All synergy champions: Reduce Spider-Verse Hero champions’ ability accuracy by 40% and gain 50% attack at the start of the fight. If all the champions in this synergy are present and alive, True Strike is also granted for the duration of the fight

Thank you for reading! The intent of this rework was to add utility to IP via the American Armor, synergy with cap, and sp3 emergency power drain, as well as giving him an edge over the spider-verse, and of course, unstrapping those pillows from his hands

All feedback is welcome! I'd love to really perfect this one, as I put a lot of thought into it. I'll also be much more present in here from now on, so if you've got a rework to share, you can bet I'd love to put in my 2 cents on it.

Cheers, y'all!
  • Bajan_SamuraiBajan_Samurai Posts: 107
    On the subject of Iron Fist (IF), here are a few ideas that would make him awesome without reworking his animations or going back to the pre 12.0 armor break potency.

First: I am building his abilities up around the use of 'CHI', affecting 'CHAKRA' and employing a Yin&Yang symbol to drive what abilities take precedence. As a Mystic character he will anchor these abilities in Power Control, Effect Nullification, Health Control and the Devastating, Armor Smashing Power of the Iron Fist.

The logic behind these abilities are that Iron Fist is using his mastery of the martial arts to strike various pressure points that disrupt his opponents' chakra flow and adversely affect their ability to gain power, heal or hit with their full force.

First up, Iron Fist would have the black and white Yin and Yang symbol under his health bar with small number counters next to the Yin (Black) side and the Yang (White) side. These will start at 0 and go up to 99.
    1. When IF performs a combo of 3 or more hits, if he ends with a medium (M) Yin is primed
    2. If IF ends a combo with a light attack (L), Yang is primed instead
    3. When IF gets a moment to idle, the primed side counter begins to increase +1 every .25 seconds
    4. When Yin reaches 99, IF activates his glowing fist and inflicts health and weakness with each strike lasting 3 seconds with the increased chance of armor breaks (that stack up to 5, when the effect expires, weakness and heal block remains for up to 15 seconds if 5 armor breaks stacked)
    5. Yin remains active for the length of time Yang counts back down to Zero; which is at 4 charges per second (max 24.5 seconds if Yang reached 98 before Ying reached 99)
    6. If Yang reaches 99, IF activates his glowing fist and inflicts power leak and buff nullification with each strike lasting 3 seconds; similar to Yin, Yang lasts for up to 24.5 seconds if Yin reached 98 before Yang reached 99
    7. Heavy hits cause buff nullification and 5% current power leak over 3 seconds and activates the glowing fist for the duration of time that it takes for Yin or Yang to consume charges and level out wherever Yang or Yin was at the time (e.g. if Yin was 70 and Yang was 30, the fist would glow for 10 seconds until 40 Yin charges were consumed at the rate of 4 per second). If Yin or Yang activate from a heavy they only cause heal block or buff nullification respectively for 3 seconds after the last strike without the accompanying weakness or power leak or extra duration after the fist expires
    8. Regular hits by Iron Fist can cause armor breaks but they can only stack up to 2
    9. Chi hits with the Iron Fist guarantee at least 1 armor break and can stack up to 3
    10. Special attacks with the Iron Fist glowing add 2 stacks to whatever the current armor break stacks are, potentially causing 5 armor breaks
    11. Whenever Iron Fist idles with the fist glowing IF's attack rating begins to rise up to +49% (basically at +2% per second), this rate increase is unlikely to max out during one glow, but he resumes at whatever attack rating increase he had whenever he reactivates the fist and can continue building when he idles again while glowing
    12. When Iron Fist idles and Yin is higher, Fist can heal 1% per half second
    13. When Iron Fist idles and Yang is higher, Fist can build power at 1% each half second
    14. Sp3 causes Fist to raise whichever is lower of Yin or Yang at the time to the level the other was at as long as the lowest level is above 69 at the rate of 2 stacks per second, granting either the healing effect or the power gain effect for the length of time it takes to level up (potentially granting up to 14.5 power or health to IF)