**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How good are Gamora and OG Thor?

OneOmegaOneOmega Posts: 17
edited June 2019 in General Discussion

I have a fair few cosmic champs at 4* (which I have posted below). My thought is to take Venom to max first obviously but should I continue to invest in Gamora and Thor? Are they still good? I know they were back in the day but I don’t know about now? Thanks.

Comments

• Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Gamora hits like a truck x 50.

• Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Carnage and Venom. Next cosmic you rankup should be a 5* after these two. They can pull you through a lot of solo content.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Oh, and VtD of course
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Gamora is great since her recent buff. 4* Thor played a big role in getting me through Masochism in 5.2.4...depending on where you are in the game, he can still be a great champ.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Carnage and Venom and VtD
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Thor: Deals an insane armour break when you stun or parry which stacks twice. Has good damage with fury but nothing stands out otherwise.
    Gamora: One of the highest damage outputs in the game and insane special damage.
    Here's who i'd rank up
    #1 Venom
    #2 Gamora
    #3 Carnage
    #4 Thor
    Try to dupe venom the duck as well

• EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

Thor: Deals an insane armour break when you stun or parry which stacks twice. Has good damage with fury but nothing stands out otherwise.
    Gamora: One of the highest damage outputs in the game and insane special damage.
    Here's who i'd rank up
    #1 Venom
    #2 Gamora
    #3 Carnage
    #4 Thor

VTD does not need dupe
    Yeah he does, otherwise you'll have to gain your buffs all over again every battle.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Here's who i'd rank up
    #1 Venom
    #2 Gamora
    #3 Carnage
    #4 Thor

VTD does not need dupe
    Yeah he does, otherwise you'll have to gain your buffs all over again every battle.
    His sig is very minor. Basically he starts out with a small percentage towards his first buff, toxic armor lasts a little longer and he siphons for a little bit more. They’re not game changing bonuses.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Gamora it’s like a truck, Thor Og can have some uses, but should not be your priority within your cosmic roaster

Venom, gamora and carnage should be your priority....
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Ever since the buffed gamora, she can hit pretty hard. I do light attack to build up her furies then sp1
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Bro work on carnage VTD and venom lol
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Out of all those Thor is the only one at r5 for me and I have almost 75 4*... He is the only member I don't replace in my aq team even after getting 6* s... Just so you know 😉