**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Continue to Explore the Battlerealm with Carina in Act 6 Chapter 2!

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Mcord117 said:

I am up to the last level now. I took one half hearted run but I really just messed the champion fight up. Really struggling with taking sym supreme to rank 4. Can do it right now but feel like it would really just be for this fight, and it’s over spending for the poor rewards

SS is worth r4 even outside of the champion boss. He's really solid
  • WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    edited June 2019
    I have dropped the Champion on run 1 with She Hulk. I’m curious what people have done in regards to the no retreat link on him? I’m not sure She Hulk would be viable again, as I needed to dash back twice to get spacing to pull off the dex trick? Anyone taken down Champion yet with no retreat link up yet?

Thanks
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,916 ★★★★★
    WHOz_R4GE said:

I have dropped the Champion on run 1 with She Hulk. I’m curious what people have done in regards to the no retreat link on him? I’m not sure She Hulk would be viable again, as I needed to dash back twice to get spacing to pull off the dex trick? Anyone taken down Champion yet with no retreat link up yet?

Thanks

Finished completion this morning. No retreat was the worst node. Used Sym Supreme. Had one run where I got the 5 dex charges only to die from No Retreat before I could launch my SP3. Ended up using Beardo and doing parry/heavy to get space for the dex w/o having to take too much damage.
  • ZzSkyWaveszZZzSkyWaveszZ Posts: 27
    @Kabam Miike When is act 6.2 compensation rewards it has been 10 days and we didn't receive any compensation. I did till 6.2.5 with all the bugs and **** and couldn't kill champion boss after spend 2.5k units cause of the bug.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 992 ★★★★

@Kabam Miike When is act 6.2 compensation rewards it has been 10 days and we didn't receive any compensation. I did till 6.2.5 with all the bugs and **** and couldn't kill champion boss after spend 2.5k units cause of the bug.

If I were a betting man, compensation will not come until after July 4th. My logic behind that is that the compensation package will likely include units, as it should, but they don't want to dish that out before any July 4th offers that would likely be purchased with units.

I'd put my money on Act 6.2 compensation coming sometime shortly after July 5th.
  • ZecaborsattoZecaborsatto Posts: 6
    I like the game and i dont have problem to spent money on it, but its not fair i have to spend money, resources, time and patience to conclude the chapter and after this i get know that have many problems and bugs on the chapter. I would like to know if there would be compensation for it.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    mgj0630 said:

If I were a betting man, compensation will not come until after July 4th. My logic behind that is that the compensation package will likely include units, as it should, but they don't want to dish that out before any July 4th offers that would likely be purchased with units.

I'd put my money on Act 6.2 compensation coming sometime shortly after July 5th.
    Giving us units is pretty optimistic.
  • Harith1987Harith1987 Posts: 69

@ZzSkyWaveszZ happened with me too , I spent like 2,3k units on Last boss champion and haven’t even completion and haven't received compensations ! I sent a message to kabam team and explained all what happened with me and they didn’t giva an answer ! If they don’t want compensate us , at least return our items back ! If some players finished the boss off that doesn’t mean all players are able to do the same ! I was about to finish him many times and in last charge died ! Is that fair ? I have no problem to spend money on this game and I was spending on LOL but spending money and items on something then logging out from the fight coz is so hard that is not fair. We are suffering from the boss with easy path so what we will do with NO RETREAT node ? I don’t know how is kabam thinks.

Hope they less the charges to 2 charges or removes all.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

See and this is why I'm against compensation in most cases read the above posts I died with a charge or 2 left. Ok so you didnt encounter a bug... compensation? For what?
    You lost the fight . That's not in anyone but you

Not of you got killed because you did what your supposed to and remove charges but the 0 damage bug didnt allow you to kill the champion. Thats on kabam. Not the player
  • MatthewmillerMatthewmiller Posts: 43
    I really hope we get compensated for 6.2 I literally spent all my units I saved for months I could of gotten so much other content done we should of gotten a in game warning for 6.2
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Buttehrs said:

Drooped2 said:

See and this is why I'm against compensation in most cases read the above posts I died with a charge or 2 left. Ok so you didnt encounter a bug... compensation? For what?

Not of you got killed because you did what your supposed to and remove charges but the 0 damage bug didnt allow you to kill the champion. Thats on kabam. Not the player
    Only get back what the bug cost you tho. Max. Not deaths before 10 percent not full refund not indid befor his charges were gone.

Max you should get back is the revives used after 10 percent IF you got all 5 charges off and did zero damage.

Otherwise your trying for compensation based on a falsehood. The bugndidnt cost you items if you died before rhen
    The likelyhood of them taking the time or even being able to figure that out is zero. They'll do like always if they do anything, it'll be a standard "average" package to cover all bases.

• Wrath_and_HavocWrath_and_Havoc Posts: 61

Drooped2 said:

Buttehrs said:

Drooped2 said:

Only get back what the bug cost you tho. Max. Not deaths before 10 percent not full refund not indid befor his charges were gone.

Max you should get back is the revives used after 10 percent IF you got all 5 charges off and did zero damage.

Otherwise your trying for compensation based on a falsehood. The bugndidnt cost you items if you died before rhen
    The likelyhood of them taking the time or even being able to figure that out is zero. They'll do like always if they do anything, it'll be a standard "average" package to cover all bases.

If Kabam goes with a “standard” all-encompassing compensation package, I personally think it should be 400-500 units flat to cavaliers that have done some or all of 6.2. Should be MORE than fair, given 2 major bugs (that I know of) were left unchecked for considerable time lapses, and general community frustration.

I’m not looking for a handout, but I’d love to see a bit of a public apology that amounts to more than “we fixed it now, oops”.
  • Harith1987Harith1987 Posts: 69
    Drooped2 said:

If you passed this thing and died many times with 2 or 1 charges left you wouldn’t have talked like this above. That is fair when you playing by focused then died with one charge left ? What a challenge of putting 5 charges ? What a benefit ? Where is the enjoyment of playing and spending units for something **** ! If charges less with every single fight that is ok but chargers are refreshed and back to 5 If you died ! Kabam interesting to collect money not to give players more enjoy.
  • Wrath_and_HavocWrath_and_Havoc Posts: 61
    Mcord117 said:

if compensation is coming, it wont be to the level that people will feel compensated, and based on Miike's comment, will be limited to those who actually completed the content prior to the fix being sent out. If you are sitting around waiting for an in game email that will present you with thousands of units worth of items, you are lying to yourself. I am not saying you don't potentially deserve this, just that there is very little chance this company will do that.

Please remember the entire month of april. This was far worse than the bugs in act 6.2 as they impacted every player. Day 1 of the update I was on line within 15 minutes asking alliance mates if something felt off. This continued for weeks. they never compensated a single item. We moved on, same will likely happen here

You’re probably right. And that’s worrying.

Kabam has much to answer to, even if it isn’t precisely what we want. ANY comment or apology would be welcome by this point.

You make an excellent point about April, since it was a “*shrug* now we fixed sentinel, we cool?” Sort of thing instead of explaining what went wrong and how they intended to make things right. We just forgot.

If Kabam wants us to spend units (and by extension, money), we need to hold them accountable and freeze spending until things are made right. I know the community won’t, and I’m wasting breath, but it’s true. Outrage doesn’t count worth a single red cent if we won’t hold ourselves responsible for keeping devs in check.

@Kabam Miike I’d love to hear some more pointed commentary from your end of the fence, as a player who encountered both of the major bugs in 6.2 AND completed the content. It’s been eerily silent. I don’t want to harp, but as I said before I don’t want to just let it go either.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★

Mcord117 said:

if compensation is coming, it wont be to the level that people will feel compensated, and based on Miike's comment, will be limited to those who actually completed the content prior to the fix being sent out. If you are sitting around waiting for an in game email that will present you with thousands of units worth of items, you are lying to yourself. I am not saying you don't potentially deserve this, just that there is very little chance this company will do that.

Please remember the entire month of april. This was far worse than the bugs in act 6.2 as they impacted every player. Day 1 of the update I was on line within 15 minutes asking alliance mates if something felt off. This continued for weeks. they never compensated a single item. We moved on, same will likely happen here

You’re probably right. And that’s worrying.

Kabam has much to answer to, even if it isn’t precisely what we want. ANY comment or apology would be welcome by this point.

You make an excellent point about April, since it was a “*shrug* now we fixed sentinel, we cool?” Sort of thing instead of explaining what went wrong and how they intended to make things right. We just forgot.

If Kabam wants us to spend units (and by extension, money), we need to hold them accountable and freeze spending until things are made right. I know the community won’t, and I’m wasting breath, but it’s true. Outrage doesn’t count worth a single red cent if we won’t hold ourselves responsible for keeping devs in check.

@Kabam Miike I’d love to hear some more pointed commentary from your end of the fence, as a player who encountered both of the major bugs in 6.2 AND completed the content. It’s been eerily silent. I don’t want to harp, but as I said before I don’t want to just let it go either.
    I really do hope they compensate us accordingly. I went through 6.2.2 and I had to deal with Sinister bug. I held off quest 3 and 4 because the PI, attack, and health seemed way too high. I trudged on and beat 3 and 4 once Miike told us in the forums himself that everything was correct, even though it was obvious something was wrong. Then, two days later we get told they are modifying it. I went on and beat the Champion. I had the indestructible bug happen once when I threw the L3 and decided the next match to use the L2 and knocked him out. This has been the worst release of permanent story content and we've had no comment on it since the initial mention of compensation.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    It would be nice if Kabam would give us a date on compensation. Hopefully the amount of time taken is based on individual compensation. I heard a lot of people saying that you should only get compensated for the actual match that you cleared where you removed all the indestructible charges and a special didn't finish the Champion. I think that is totally ridiculous. If you beat the Champion and it failed due to a bug you should be compensated for all the units used to take down the boss afterwards up until the bug was fixed.

It only makes logical sense that if you would've cleared the Champion without the bug you wouldn't be spending anymore units and items to continue trying to clear him. I have not seen an argument for that.

Also, I was having a ton of trouble beating the Champion and the key is actually mystic dispersion. You need specials to clear space and allow the Champion to spam the sp1 without getting block damage, a lot of people like myself had mystic dispersion maxed out prior to the Kabam refund. Just having Sym Supreme, hood, Loki, Magik, or MS will be 10 times easier for the take down the Champion with Mystic dispersion.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Fix sinister now!!!!