**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.2 for endgame players

Dwhalen8554Dwhalen8554 Posts: 299 ★★★
Curious to see how many people who have done completion on 6.1 plan on doing 6.2 in the near future or have already done it.

6.2 for endgame players 122 votes

Already done exploration
5%
JadedPwf57dfmoore26TheKiryuOnly_AlonerArsozFrostyNickel 7 votes
Already done completion
32%
ArcDeAngelusrazielRaganatorxNigFrostybenshbLosspiktrey92008ForwardHenrytfu_41BajjsbwuqjwGNASTYSamdroxtaarborntohulaCliffordcanMabkaZuckCrimsontide1616WorknprogressQuantumBobPizzabeat 40 votes
Havent started but plan on it soon
19%
Vdh2008SatsuiNoHadoubloodyCainBrandonmballouKillgore19dougyfcWingTSEOsfan8Erk[Deleted User]PandamanPetePeterQuill10or_StrongKobster84CUBTehsigzorzWoozieIvarTheBonelessCosmicspiderman777Lormif 24 votes
Will not try it for a while
41%
BigPoppaCBONEChriz4061NyaleSpity68TreoNanoDroidSpeedbumpSeKoRobertkoDuo_KulioJohnyzeroKennadoKingKiahStingerbkSMNYSyndicatedOrdalcatkhan08Harbinger195DankestChef 51 votes

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've done 6.2.1 but have no counter for Mr Sinister so I'm stuck. 🤬
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    I can't get pass the Champion.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    You missed an option...started and stopped to mine some units, after that sinister drained half of the 500 I did have, I'm free to play and just address content when I have units, decided to 100% variant 2 this month first, with the extra daily quests giving a bump in revives and units been a fun month, variant 2 is the most fun content in the game at this point and the rewards were great, I'll be back in to try first run after a week or so of arenas
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I'm on Champion at 33% health with 0 units and no revives at the moment. Just gonna sit there until I grind enough units to take him out.

Never have I been happier that I'm in a semi-retired, no war alliance.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’m working on exploration now, I’ve done 6.2.1 6.2.3 and 6.2.4, have 2 paths left in 6.2.5 and all of them in the others, so far I haven’t had too mich trouble but I haven’t done many of the most difficult paths yet
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★

Curious to see how many people who have done completion on 6.1 plan on doing 6.2 in the near future or have already done it.

Should of added stuck at the champion for an option.
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    edited June 2019
    The_One said:

Did it with r2 hype and a like 7 lvl 1 revives If thats an option for you. Too bad we can’t take any * rarity then could cheese with heim furry thing
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Already done completion
    Only did completion, not doing more any time soon. Mordo was my biggest issue, but after watching a few vids I can handle him better. R3 She Hulk for Champion. Wouldn't have even attempted Champion without her. She really owns that fight.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Hav cler it to the last boss and stuke ther. For now
  • QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    Already done completion
    Completion and absolutely no desire to return anytime soon. I'd like to think I'm a good player and "end game" but I get the impression that they've designed this to be dragged out for a long time. Disappointing to be honest. Rewards just aren't worth it imo.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Made it to the Champion, just can't beat him when he is under 10%. I do just fine practicing against COWHALE, but I always get wrecked before all the indestructibles are removed.
  • Gonzawesome80Gonzawesome80 Posts: 62

I got kabammed... 5 prowess charges so I completed the dexterity, but he has 5 new indestructible charges...
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Mcord117 said:

Completed today. Cheesed champion with she hulk capiw combo. He cost me a couple pots on this run but I wasted some revives in other attempts. I will never think of exploring 6.2. Enjoyed playing it for completion outside of MR sinister.

Haha, same. I went into the fight blind with such a poorly composed team for him. I wasted a good amount of resources I had stocked up and only got him to 33%.

Decided to just quit out and restructure my team with She-Hulk being the main champ for dealing with Champion. Got him down in one try. It was super easy with her. Definitely, regret not properly researching the best counters to him.
  • FlintTheSavageFlintTheSavage Posts: 58
    I'll wait for bug fixes, and for a strong reason to beat it rather than save stuff for temporary content
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Hoping to get masacre as a 5 or 6 stars and then will attempt it. Also will be able to get 2 rank 5 5 stars this month
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    No interest in playing Kabam's game of being forced to bring in weak champs due to class/tier gates. I will go in and clear the map when I have a full roster of good utility 6* champs at r2 or r3, and clear the entire quest for free.

For my part I don't see a rush at all to clear this content because the rewards are just more T5B. I'm already sitting on 6 t5b and nearly 1 in the overflow, just waiting to rank 2 the right 6*s. Not ranking 5*s now because I see more and more of a push to phase them out (5 x 6* gates coming soon I'm guessing).
  • PandamanPetePandamanPete Posts: 107
    Gonna be doing a legends run soon, so I’m excited for that. Looks hard, but I’ll have fun doing the run
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

The_One said:

Did it with r2 hype and a like 7 lvl 1 revives If thats an option for you. Too bad we can’t take any * rarity then could cheese with heim furry thing
    I don't have Hyperion above 4*
  • cherascheras Posts: 112
    Anyone share the screenshot of 6.2 completion 100%
  • WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    Already done completion
    For this fight all champions are the "best fighters in the universe".
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

I got ****... 5 prowess charges so I completed the dexterity, but he has 5 new indestructible charges...

I thought the Science champs were Ghulk and Void? Am I wrong or was that updated? (Re: Champions of the Universe)
    This champion boss gets it against everyone