**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A Big Thank You

Became uncollected today - ummed and arred with completing 5.2.6 and decided today was the day to take the plunge.

Used 4 star maxed out Sparky, Void, Domino, Sabretooth and Blade. Two team revives and the Collector was down - Sparky was MVP.

Just wanted to shout out this forum for all your tips and tricks, helping guys and gals like me go for these fights with the knowledge and help of so many before us. Your posts and shared ideas have been invaluable.

Shout out to youtubers Seatin and Dorky Dave for helping with tips too - you guys are great!

But yeah, cheers - and to all you who aren't uncollected yet, please do read and take note of the wisdom of this community. I know I still will in completing Act 5 and beyond.

Comments

• Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    Congrats!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Great job, OP! I remember stressing out so much about it, and when I finally applied myself, it wasn't as bad as I expected. A good challenge, for sure. Way to go!
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Nice work! That Collector fight is one of the hardest in Act 5. If you can get past him you should be able to do the rest as well. Ultron may cause you some pain but he's not awful once you figure him out.
  • Options
    Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    Werewrym said:

Nice work! That Collector fight is one of the hardest in Act 5. If you can get past him you should be able to do the rest as well. Ultron may cause you some pain but he's not awful once you figure him out.

5.3 is god awful.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★

Werewrym said:

5.3 is god awful.
    Wouldn’t use the term “awful”. It was just.... long.... and slow..... and needed a lot of mental endurance...