**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This Just In: Spider-People Go Berserk in July!

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Is this multi login calender just for summoner appreciation or will this go beyond it?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

by the time you unlock the good rewards 5 stars will be irrelevant, they already starting to diminish in value, imagine 4 months from now with the millions of cavalier crystals opened over that period.

Kobster84 said:

to show how much you are appreciated they are making you login for 3 months straight to get a prize lol
    with all the bugs and oversights in the last 3 months they should just give the rewards as a sorry with no BS attached

No offense but complaining about something like this is ridiculous I’m normally extremely negative in terms of kabam but this is amazing just from the first look as well
    You also have to remember there will be other rewards in the calendar such as revives and units combine it with how it seems the appreciation will go on for the entire summer
    5*s won't be irrelevant until 6* rank 3 are commonly available. That won't happen before the end of the year.
    people have already stopped ranking champs to r5 to get as many rank 2 6*s as possible.
    Sure. But does that mean they've stopped using 5* altogether? No. That means they're still relevant.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Jaded said:

ItsDamien said:

by the time you unlock the good rewards 5 stars will be irrelevant, they already starting to diminish in value, imagine 4 months from now with the millions of cavalier crystals opened over that period.

Kobster84 said:

to show how much you are appreciated they are making you login for 3 months straight to get a prize lol
    with all the bugs and oversights in the last 3 months they should just give the rewards as a sorry with no BS attached

No offense but complaining about something like this is ridiculous I’m normally extremely negative in terms of kabam but this is amazing just from the first look as well
    You also have to remember there will be other rewards in the calendar such as revives and units combine it with how it seems the appreciation will go on for the entire summer
    5*s won't be irrelevant until 6* rank 3 are commonly available. That won't happen before the end of the year.
    people have already stopped ranking champs to r5 to get as many rank 2 6*s as possible.
    That’s a lie
    I have people in my alliance not ranking 5* above R4, I can observe it with my own eyes so dont call me a liar, you must be in a silver alliance or something.
  • Bikbok191Bikbok191 Posts: 11
    Will uncollected get a better version like the weekly logins?
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

ItsDamien said:

Kobster84 said:

That’s a lie
    I have people in my alliance not ranking 5* above R4, I can observe it with my own eyes so dont call me a liar, you must be in a silver alliance or something.
    Nope you’re misinformed then. I’m in a top 45 aq ally. Prestige comes from 5* r5 max sig and even a decent 6* duped r2 won’t change my prestige. What a small group of people you know do something doesn’t mean that is how the game is overall.
    you've advertised on here for people to join your 5x5, you are a gold 1 alliance.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

ItsDamien said:

Kobster84 said:

That’s a lie
    Nope you’re misinformed then. I’m in a top 45 aq ally. Prestige comes from 5* r5 max sig and even a decent 6* duped r2 won’t change my prestige. What a small group of people you know do something doesn’t mean that is how the game is overall.
    you've advertised on here for people to join your 5x5, you are a gold 1 alliance.
    I have more then one account. My main account is in map 7. Good try buddy.

You advertised doing map 3s 😂😂
    DNA3000 said:

ItsDamien said:

Kobster84 said:

I'm sure that statement is true for at least one person, but saying "people" when you mean "one or a couple people" is misleading. Otherwise I could say that 6* champions are irrelevant because people don't have them, using the same logic to demonstrate that statement to be true.
    You dont think even more people wont be taking that stance over the 4 months and will have even more 6 stars to pick from?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Wow! This sounds amazing!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

ItsDamien said:

Kobster84 said:

I'm sure that statement is true for at least one person, but saying "people" when you mean "one or a couple people" is misleading. Otherwise I could say that 6* champions are irrelevant because people don't have them, using the same logic to demonstrate that statement to be true.
    You dont think even more people wont be taking that stance over the 4 months and will have even more 6 stars to pick from?
    I think that number will rise from an insignificant number of players to an immeasurably small percentage more players. For 99.99% of the playerbase 5* champions and associated rank up materials are still incredibly valuable. And for the highest tier players in high end AQ a significant percentage of those are ranking up for prestige, and 5* awakening gems and rank up materials still have value. And most of the players who are only ranking up 6* champions for whatever reason still have a reason to get 5* champions because one of the primary sources for getting 6* champions is still 5* duplication. More 5* champs equals more 6* shards, and even if the incremental benefit is small.

Players can do and think all sorts of crazy suboptimal things, so what they personally think is good value can be completely random. But the number of players who actually cannot gain good value from the rewards announced in the SA calendar is almost certainly extremely small.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

ItsDamien said:

Kobster84 said:

That’s a lie
    Ye I checked your profile and your ally definitely isn’t a top aq ally endgame players will 5:65 a 5* over a 6* r2 due to prestige reasons and usefulness from dupe
    Kobster84 said:

Jaded said:

ItsDamien said:

Kobster84 said:

That’s a lie
    Ye I checked your profile and your ally definitely isn’t a top aq ally endgame players will 5:65 a 5* over a 6* r2 due to prestige reasons and usefulness from dupe
    haha we have end game players in our alliance that drop from Masters, we will have another join soon when we have a place for western

Kobster84 said:

Jaded said:

ItsDamien said:

Kobster84 said:

That’s a lie
    haha we have end game players in our alliance that drop from Masters, we will have another join soon when we have a place for western
    Yes and yet you obviously don’t know that end game alliances rank 5* for prestige over 6*
    And even in a few months only 1 r3 6* will be possible with 6:3 considering deals as well so you’d have 1 r3 6* and the rest 5:65
    You guys probably dont even know westernheretic, hes a badass master player that goes under the radar because he not opening trash on youtube, he can walk into literally most master alliances and he dont spend.
    Kobster84 said:

Kobster84 said:

Jaded said:

ItsDamien said:

Kobster84 said:

That’s a lie
    Yes and yet you obviously don’t know that end game alliances rank 5* for prestige over 6*
    And even in a few months only 1 r3 6* will be possible with 6:3 considering deals as well so you’d have 1 r3 6* and the rest 5:65
    I do know that but 10 alliances are not the game, most already have prestige as high as they can get, only new champs with prestige are getting ranked.

Kobster84 said:

Kobster84 said:

Jaded said:

ItsDamien said:

Kobster84 said:

That’s a lie
    I do know that but 10 alliances are not the game, most already have prestige as high as they can get, only new champs with prestige are getting ranked.
    That’s not true 5* are also generally more useful as you can get them max sig much easier
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Kobster84 said:

Kobster84 said:

Jaded said:

ItsDamien said:

Kobster84 said:

That’s a lie
    And the 10 people in your ally ranking 6* and not 5* is not the game. But it’s every alliance that focus on prestige and alliance quest that ranks 5* champs over a 6* for prestige.
  • DEADP0ØLDEADP0ØL Posts: 11
    I saw that the Deadpool is there, an arena of him 4 star on the way?
    Kobster84 said:

You guys probably dont even know westernheretic, hes a badass master player that goes under the radar because he not opening trash on youtube, he can walk into literally most master alliances and he dont spend.

What are you even on about ok you have a player who was in master doesn’t change the fact people still 5:65 5* over 6*
    you brought end game players up making out our alliance had none so we would not know what they do.