**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Rank up and progression

Who to rank up at present and who to concentrate on ranking for future act 5.

Comments

• Rolo_maxRolo_max Posts: 57
    kill monger would be a good one, then captain beardo, carnage. maybe venom. But you have to think about your gameplay, who you like to plat with and like their animations.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Focus on Beardo cap, venom, magik and killmonger
  • Mcocplayer1Mcocplayer1 Posts: 36
    i get beardo cap, magik and killmonger but why venom? for cosmic would gamora not be better after her buff?
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Killmonger and Carnage! only those two so far...
  • McocHPMcocHP Posts: 46
    edited June 2019
    i am uncollected at present, thanks largely to sparky and wolverine. my next aim is to do initial completion run of act 5.

which rank ups should i do factoring the above in.

i know fights get much harder now so should i be only concentrating on getting a few 5 stars to r4 first and forget about my 4 stars?
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Probably carnage since he’s duped and your top 5* and then bleeds are wicked if you have deep wounds. And the powergain
  • McocHPMcocHP Posts: 46
    going to go with carnage and KM to rank up right now. Got the resources to do them both. Thanks all for the help and info.