**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Difficulty difference between 100% 5.1 and 5.4

DonnymeijDonnymeij Posts: 849 ★★★
Hi all,

Just wondering.
I`m currently 100%ing 5.1. I`m at 5.1.5 now and haven`t used any boosts and only a couple lv 1 revives after making some mistakes.
How hard is exploring 5.4 compared to 5.1. Is there a way to compare the two?
I do have counters for most bosses in blade, corvus and red hulk.

Comments

• Options
    WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Donnymeij said:

Hi all,

Just wondering.
    I`m currently 100%ing 5.1. I`m at 5.1.5 now and haven`t used any boosts and only a couple lv 1 revives after making some mistakes.
    How hard is exploring 5.4 compared to 5.1. Is there a way to compare the two?
    I do have counters for most bosses in blade, corvus and red hulk.

5.3 is gonna be the worst my dude. I’d rather do the collector than that class **** restriction. 5.4 is not bad all the paths can be cleared with an AA pretty much. Then ultron a 4 dusa or a neb with prox is quite nice
  • Options
    Lord_D3vastatingLord_D3vastating Posts: 17
    I've done it this way, 5.1, 5.2 first clear, then 5.1 100%, after that 5.3 and 5.4 first clear.
    After that 5.4 100%, 5.1 100%, by this time I've got decent roster to 5.3 100% without spending almost any resources and then just 5.2% 100%
    You'll adjust to difficulty, I've personaly find clearing 5.4 as easy as some parts of 5.1;
    5.2.5, 5.2.6 and 5.3 seems hardest and mostly BS
  • Options
    Donnymeij said:

@Woogieboogie Do not have a Nebula and medusa. I used corvus on the initial clear. Was quite easy. Outdamaged his healing. Do have an AA as a maxed 4*, so I might just bring him. Am focussing on 5.4 first because of the rewards. Only after that I will decide if I`m going to do 5.2 or 5.3 next.
    Thank all of you for your replies.

Lucky back when I 100% those were the only options, no void no Corvus no cull no prox. Yeah I did 5.4 5.2 then the stupid 5.3.. pro tip AA on 5.3 skill path with like AV and all of them, once you get 2 Nuro you can go past 1 bar of power. Was a game changer. But sounds like you got 5.4 in the bank. Remember if you can get there easy then just practice and you will use less items. Energy comes quick but those revives add up real quick my dude
  • Options
    O and If you have willpower you can heal with the sp1 lock gl bro
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Huge gap between 5.1 and 5.3, I would rank the difficulty in this order:
    5.3 > 5.2 (those after 5.2.4) > 5.4 > 5.2 (those before 5.2.4) > 5.1

I have a strong sense of achievement after finishing 5.3, it was very tough during exploration but once you get used to the class disadvantage, you will find the rest of the exploration within Act 5.3 pretty standard without much increase in difficulty.