**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New featured 5*

Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
Kabam, I know you don't want to release the champs in this upcoming crystal. Your reasoning for not releasing this info early is absurd by the way. Can you release the champ list at least 24 hours in advance to give us a chance to decide if we want to pull the current 5* featured or the new one? That's what a decent company would do at least. Please don't just let it drop and give us no chance to make an educated decision on our shards.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s kabam they won’t announce it before, but just as some advice, I’d save for the new one, the current one is pretty bad and the new one has arguably a higher ceiling with cull and namor
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

It’s kabam they won’t announce it before, but just as some advice, I’d save for the new one, the current one is pretty bad and the new one has arguably a higher ceiling with cull and namor

I honestly think the current one isn't bad you have almost a 1/2 chance to get a rlly good champ
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    This current featured was good to me. I got havok and thing out of three pulls. I would also like Fury and Cap Marvel Movie. BUT I also don't have some great champs like Stark, Blade, Void, Ghost, Quake. So if the new featured had any of them, I'd wait. But if they don't, I'd probably pull the current 5* featured. For the life of me, I cannot understand how releasing this info early is bad. Makes zero sense. Just 24 hours early is all I'm asking lol.
  • BurroBurro Posts: 82
    The current featured is good but the next one is going to have some really good featured champs. It would be nice if Kabam would give at least some heads up regarding the rest of the champs. Their reasoning for not announcing the champ pool is ridiculous.