**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What’s happened to quake

Has kabam messed with quake cos all of a sudden she just stands there doing nothing wen you actually think she’s.charging heavy and sometimes she just decides to not evade after she’s been evading as normal all fight

Comments

• Jlive78Jlive78 Posts: 58
    Yep. Didn’t r4 her last week because she’s been acting funky for the past month.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Jlive78 said:

Yep. Didn’t r4 her last week because she’s been acting funky for the past month.

Past month? try longer then that lol, for mons ppl make post including me yet never warrants to have her be looked into
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★

Jlive78 said:

Past month? try longer then that lol, for mons ppl make post including me yet never warrants to have her be looked into
    It's a bit more complicated than that I believe. She seems fine on IOS but on android she's dropping inputs like crazy. I think this is because kabam doesn't have good support for android phones e.g. how you can't go for a legend title on android. Except maybe high end android devices I'm no expert but yeah it sucks.

Jlive78 said:

It's a bit more complicated than that I believe. She seems fine on IOS but on android she's dropping inputs like crazy. I think this is because kabam doesn't have good support for android phones e.g. how you can't go for a legend title on android. Except maybe high end android devices I'm no expert but yeah it sucks.
    Not all android, i seem ppl play flawlessly on their android devices
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    I thought it was just me. I can confirm that this report is true. Quake will just stand there idle when she is supposed to be charging her heavy at times. And she will take combo punches when she is supposed to evade. I have adjusted my fighting style (which isn't as effective as a bug-free Quake) to try to minimize the bug, but the bug does exist.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 ★★
    Just want to also confirm this is happening to me. I've made posts but nobody else said it was happening to them so I just figured it was my device. If you haven't already please submit a useless support ticket in the hopes they get enough to realize it's an issue. Ive given video proof and I really suggest you guys do the same.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yep, somethings wrong, when I try to use a heavy she stands there, but with other champs they randomly throw a heavy mid combo, makes sense
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Can you all share a bit more about what you are experiencing by filling out all of the information in this template? It's important to have as much detail as possible or a potential issue can't properly be investigated.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Device and Version: Samsung Galaxy 8+

Device Operating System: Android V9
    Mobile Carrier: Verizon

Cellular or WiFi: Both

Game Version Installed: 23.1.1

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Event Quests

Champions Affected: 5* Quake rank 4/5 55/55 Sig 50
    Active Boosts: None

Description of the Issue: Quake stands idle when pressing and charging heavy attack. Quake also gets hit with basic combos when she is supposed to evade.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★

Can you all share a bit more about what you are experiencing by filling out all of the information in this template? It's important to have as much detail as possible or a potential issue can't properly be investigated.

Device and Version: iPhone Xs

Device Operating System: 12.3.1
    Mobile Carrier: Verizon

Game Version Installed: 23.1.1

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Event Quests

Champions Affected: 5* Quake R4

Happens when playing via VPN and when playing without VPN

Charging a heavy with Quake works 2-3 times in a row at most before the next attempt to heavy-charge simply fails: Quake stands straight up and repeated attempts to charge also fail.

It occurs most frequently when playing a charge heavy-evade style. But I’ve also had issues with it when playing charge heavy-parry.

I’ve attempted to change play style to use index fingers instead of thumbs. Doesn’t seem to solve the problem. My guess is that the game doesn’t read player inputs quickly enough on some devices.

Dr. Zola
    Device and Version: Samsung Galaxy S8

Device Operating System: Android 9.0
    Mobile Carrier: Tmobile

Game Version: 23.1.1 and previous versions as well.

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur: AQ.AW.Story Quest and Event Quest.

Champion Affected: 4* Quake R5

Description of the issue: Quake applies heavy successful then when concussion triggers the AI are stunned and i try to apply a heavy but instead she just stands there and watches as i keep trying to apply a heavy. I have to throw a light attack to trigger heavy again.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Three templates filled out...identical problem...same issue that’s been plaguing her for ages.

I’m willing to take a “we don’t know what’s causing it” response. Same for SymSup’s bugs. At least then, there’s an acknowledgment that (1) something’s not right and (2) the game team has taken a look at it.

Dr. Zola

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
  • VancexClaRiiVancexClaRii Posts: 178
    Check Dorkies video about quake
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    edited July 2019
    What i noticed with Quake is if you try to charge a heavy after her evade it will mostly fail half the time.
    But if you dash back after the evade then you can instantly recharge the heavy without problem.

It might be some kind of timer problem between the evade and the fact you try to recharge the heavy just after.
    Tried replicating what he did and she still dropping inputs
  • DevourerDevourer Posts: 26
    My quake was alright a couple months ago but after this 24.0 update it's even more evident of the input drops, I run on samsung note 9 not some cheap device a flagship device that has no problem running this game, before i was more ok maybe I made a mistake now sometimes at the start when you heavy of the animation nothing this has been happening a lot more frequently and this is just straight up first input missed this also includes when you party at the beginning then heavy sometimes you have to do it 3 times before it actually registers, I've been playing this champs as my main for 10 months and this is not gameplay human error this is a straight up bug please fix this as soon as possible because she's the first inline on my line up