**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iceman Coldsnap vs Glaive Immunity

Im in AW and get to an iceman, Its also the Start of the fight so my Glaive Charges are Full and his coldsnap just destroyed my 4/55 Corvus. Im confused and also really upset that my Corvus (Who is supposed to be immune while Glaive is active) just gets Wrecked....Fix This Please.

Comments

• JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★

This a regular iceman?
    Meaning just boosted up in attack and hp and no special node that affects his abilities or gives him some?

Basically regular iceman...just an attack boost and enhanced SP1 but nothing involving ability accuracy so i got screwed
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    @Kabam Miike is there a reason for this?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    You can search for other threads alredy created about this. Is a known issue with abilities trigfering at the start of the fight
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

You can search for other threads alredy created about this. Is a known issue with abilities trigfering at the start of the fight

I’m find it funny. It sometimes work and somtimes don’t so what you wil said stil don’t make sens either it is imuns to the danmged or not not that hard. It was it said what shuld do
  • Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116
    I just tested this with a quick duel. I was using my 4* Iceman against a guy in my alliance with a corvus glaive as top champion and Corvus was taking coldsnap damage
    Pictures

For e