**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Down 06/19 [Merged Threads]

1235»

Comments

• RixmaRixma Posts: 39
    I was in a master rift
  • MattMastaMattMasta Posts: 2
    My rift was closed and I would like my 10000 shards back!
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    yupppppppppppp
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    So what now? Mission EXPIRED

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Unless you have screenshots no one can help you. And this aint the place for that. Contact support for help. The mods can't access ingame accounts
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I was not in a rift, and was not impacted by the maintenance at all. But if there is compensation for people who lost items, go ahead and send me those freebies also please.
  • NaTiSaAdNaTiSaAd Posts: 61
    I was in rift when emergency maintenance happened. When game came back up, the rift had already ended.
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    @DATCOOLHOMIE i would hope so, but then again that might be a bit of getting your hopes up. if kabam truly cared then they would have sent a notification ahead of the maintenance. i can understand if the game just messed up out of nowhere and they had to fix it, but kabam has an extensive long history of being dishonest , non transparent, greedy and incompetent from head to toe. i wish you and many others like you great luck on getting any compensation from kabam. cheers
  • AstragithAstragith Posts: 2
    edited June 2019

@bb_81 many people have complained about this so this should be dealt with in a few days or at least one weeks time

You really don’t know Kabam do you? They don’t give a fig about the player base

• We'll talk with the team about folks who had Rifts closed out during the maintenance. Once we have information on it, we'll get back to y'all.
  • RubydogRubydog Posts: 4
    @Kabam Vydious Thank you please make sure we actually get a response as I think it’s completely fair we are refunded.
  • NaTiSaAdNaTiSaAd Posts: 61
    I was in rift and server went down.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Mixalis said:

bb_81 said:

@Mixalis your last response to Mathking13 was a bit harsh with a shade of mean lol

bb_81 said:

@Mixalis your last response to Mathking13 was a bit harsh with a shade of mean lol

Lol he wrote an entire paragraph, but misunderstood me.
    I'm just saying that you can't prove that they're not going to compensate us and that you shouldn't go assuming stuff like that.
    I mean if you want evidence that I had a point, see the posts by Kabam that were posted to this thread since my last comment. That at least shows that they are CONSIDERING whether they want to do compensation. I read it more as 'hey we need some time to figure out exactly what compensation people need, due to how the maintenance has affected them'. Again, if you think I'm wrong about that, please don't just go 'oh hey you're wrong f*** off', and show me some evidence.
    Not to mention, when I was reading your past comments, it seemed to me like you had 2 points that relied on the other being true; circular thinking, as i call it. You have shown no proof for either point, apart from 'evidence' that relies on the point THAT YOU HAVEN'T PROVEN YET. All I was really wanting to know was 'hey, do you have anything else that ACTUALLY proves your point, or is this flawed thinking on your part?'.

And I'd just like to make this obvious... I am very sorry if I have come across as inappropriate or rude. It is not my intention to do so, but I can understand if you have read my posts as such.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Hey guys, did you get the same path after compensation or a new one with new items?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

Compensation for lost Coral has been sent to players who started but were unable to finish a rift due to the emergency maintenance. Thanks for your patience!
This discussion has been closed.