**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just got back in!

Hello Everyone! So I took a break from the game for a little over a year. And I was just wondering if anyone had any tips so I can get back into the game and not be too overwhelmed lol

Thanks!
Cosmicray13

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Avoid AW as it's a mess right now, make sure you login everyday for that summoner appreciation calendar (98 days), it's pretty awesome!
  • B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    I did the same thing. Took like a year long break and jumped back in a few months ago.

I would suggest to ease your way back into it and don't stress about getting stuff done. When I got back I focused a lot on finishing up Act 5 and did the Event Quests when I could.
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★

Avoid AW as it's a mess right now, make sure you login everyday for that summoner appreciation calendar (98 days), it's pretty awesome!

When is that?
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

When is that?

From 1st July! It guarantees 11k 5 star shards and a 5 star AG
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019

Hello Everyone! So I took a break from the game for a little over a year. And I was just wondering if anyone had any tips so I can get back into the game and not be too overwhelmed lol

Thanks!
    Cosmicray13

Lots of champs with unblockable and unstoppable and indestructible and :D:D:(

Practise your intercepts. :)
    I am still struggling with it. :/
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

When is that?

From 1st July! It guarantees 11k 5 star shards and a 5 star AG
    SAY WHAT?!? I didn’t know about that?! Where was this discussed?
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Nvm I found it
  • They really need to buff more old champs
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,406 ★★★★
    Lol - Necro-Reply