**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Two 5* crystals and.....

DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
....i got these two.

Comments

• Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Both have synergy and which is killing kind
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Any summoner ‘s dream. Congrats
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    That's some pretty good luck! Grats!
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Has namor too. Whatever star. At level 44. Sweet
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Nice
  • WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    Now to dupe void an absurd amount to make him valuable
  • Ægon0710Ægon0710 Posts: 83
    Congrats! Love my 4* Void and 5* KM.
  • SUIC1DESUIC1DE Posts: 20
    Still patiently waiting for void. Only have him as 3 star. Awesome pulls man!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Have neither as 5/6*. That’s excellent.

Dr. Zola
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Thanks everyone!!

I have a problem with Killmonger sp2. Most of the time it is blocked by the opponent. This is not happening with other champs.
    Is it bug or his sp2 jump animation is responsible for this?
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Congrats. Much better than an Iron Patriot and Colossus. Yep I’ve had those two from a double opening.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    DjinAF said:

....i got these two.

Congrats! Very solid pulls!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    DjinAF said:

Thanks everyone!!

I have a problem with Killmonger sp2. Most of the time it is blocked by the opponent. This is not happening with other champs.

I've found this to be a long-standing issue with Killmonger SP2 (and a few other attacks) where it is much more difficult to chain into the attack from a full combo. It is easier if you end the combo with a medium and flow very quickly into the attack, but I find even this is not always successful. If I really need to land it, I often try to use it after a Parry stun or in other situations where it is less likely the defender can enter into a block (like intercepting them with it).
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

DjinAF said:

Thanks everyone!!

I've found this to be a long-standing issue with Killmonger SP2 (and a few other attacks) where it is much more difficult to chain into the attack from a full combo. It is easier if you end the combo with a medium and flow very quickly into the attack, but I find even this is not always successful. If I really need to land it, I often try to use it after a Parry stun or in other situations where it is less likely the defender can enter into a block (like intercepting them with it).
    I've literally never had a problem landing KM sp2 and he's my top favorite champ. And I prefer to sp2 spam... I've heard of others having problems and it kinda baffles me tbh. Must be a device thing even though my device is nowhere near top of the line.. gs7
  • The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    I just finished act 5 and my pulls were Killmonger and Phoenix. I did get a tech awakening and a tech rank up which was nice as an added plus. Not excited to much about Phoenix. I still have a 5* skill gem I was holding for Aegon but I might use it on KM.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    @The_Mighty_Toe my KM is duped and personally I'd hold on to the skill gem. His dupe doesn't do much on offense. It's needed for him to be a good defender but otherwise keep saving it
  • TankRichardsonTankRichardson Posts: 87

I just finished act 5 and my pulls were Killmonger and Phoenix. I did get a tech awakening and a tech rank up which was nice as an added plus. Not excited to much about Phoenix. I still have a 5* skill gem I was holding for Aegon but I might use it on KM.

I wouldn't use it on KM personally. Quite a few other skill champs need it much more.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    So the RNG god smiled upon thee!! Congrads!
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Gross I can't pull a KM
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★

@The_Mighty_Toe my KM is duped and personally I'd hold on to the skill gem. His dupe doesn't do much on offense. It's needed for him to be a good defender but otherwise keep saving it

His duped helps greatly on offense what are you talking about?