**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

This Just In: Spider-People Go Berserk in July!

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★

Any chance you will throw in some 4* AGs in this calendar? Cause I'm not at the level where I can use the 5* one and still heavily rely on my 4*s to progress.

Nooooo
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,722 ★★★
    I chose to advance my 6* Angela to r2 over maxing a 5* to r5.
    Now time to decide again: rank my 6* red hulk to r2 or 5* sparky to r5.
    Sparky is unlocked, red hulk is locked.

Other options include maxing 5* quake, majik, or omega red to r5. Any suggestions???
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    doctorb said:

I chose to advance my 6* Angela to r2 over maxing a 5* to r5.
    Now time to decide again: rank my 6* red hulk to r2 or 5* sparky to r5.
    Sparky is unlocked, red hulk is locked.

Other options include maxing 5* quake, majik, or omega red to r5. Any suggestions???

All good options. Really depends how good you are with Quake. OR if you run suicides. Will you take Angela to R3? She was my first 6* and my only dupe (not that the dupe matters for her), and I like her. Not sure I would take her to R3 and beyond though and for me, If I won't R3 a 6* there is no point burning an extra t5 basic for R2. I'd rather 5/65 a 5*.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    For those asking about the multi-month check-in calendars in Future Fight, it runs alongside normal 28 day calendars and runs for 8 weeks with a grace period after those first 8 weeks and you get a variety of stuff in there, such as quest energy, gold (the main-stay currency for rank-ups etc), Iso-8, crystals (premium currency used to buy uniforms and other extras), other premium rewards and typically a 6* tier 1 character at the end of the 2nd to 5th weeks and a tier 2 advancement ticket at the end of week 8. This is roughly equivalent to getting a r1 5* and a rank-up gem I'd say.

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Wow! The calendar sounds really impressive, but is it accessible for every summoner?
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Uncollected not required? So one can just create 200 accounts and do 200 5star pulls after x days?
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    edited June 2019
    Why you don't add Ironspider?
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

ItsDamien said:

by the time you unlock the good rewards 5 stars will be irrelevant, they already starting to diminish in value, imagine 4 months from now with the millions of cavalier crystals opened over that period.

Kobster84 said:

to show how much you are appreciated they are making you login for 3 months straight to get a prize lol
    with all the bugs and oversights in the last 3 months they should just give the rewards as a sorry with no BS attached

No offense but complaining about something like this is ridiculous I’m normally extremely negative in terms of kabam but this is amazing just from the first look as well
    You also have to remember there will be other rewards in the calendar such as revives and units combine it with how it seems the appreciation will go on for the entire summer
    5*s won't be irrelevant until 6* rank 3 are commonly available. That won't happen before the end of the year.
    5*'s are getting close to irrelevancy. At this point you should be very picky when deciding to waste rare resources on R5ing 5*'s.
    Meanwhile I still do map 5 and uncollected with 4* xD

5* will be relevant until the end of 2020 (is my guess)
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    Will there be 5* sig stones in it ?
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    And thus I was drawn out of retirement.. 😂
  • johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 164
    will we get 2-star basic spider-verse crystals for each 1x1 arena fought like Gwenpool event? if so that would be really nice.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Cant wait to get my 7th Mutant 5* awakening gem!!

could we get more info on the champions?

My 8th cosmic gem sounds even better
    At least a lot of the cosmic champs are worth an awakening gem
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    MCOC Team said:

Mysterio is a mystery, wrapped in a riddle, wrapped in an enigma, hiding behind a fish bowl!

Nice to see that Kabam has a sense of humor.
  • JahVinci1982JahVinci1982 Posts: 48
    Any 6* shards and tb5 shards in the 98 days login calendar?
  • DedaminDedamin Posts: 10
    Qwerty said:

Please no more champs that have a miss ability

I think misterio will have a miss ability because of his “summoned clones and vanishes”

• PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    That sounds brilliant.
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    edited June 2019

MoeyTehr said:

A new Spider-Man and a 5-star awakening gem crystal? Hell yeah! Although, that said, while the stealth suit looks cool, I'm sorry we'll probably never get Iron Spider.

MCOC Team said:

Summoners!
    You’ll be putting the full force of the Spider-Verse to test in these Quests reminiscent of “Gwenpool goes to the Movies”!

I think I'm the most excited about this news. I loved the "Gwenpool Goes to the Movies" event. I got second and third 5-star champs from that event.
    The Rewards aren't the same, but the quest format is! That means Champion Requirements similar to the ones that we had in the Gwenpool Goes to the Movies Quest!

I've updated the Post to make that more clear.
    So what rewards can we expect? Just curious.
  • bigchungus21_bigchungus21_ Posts: 53
    hope fully I can get these and get uncollected
  • bigchungus21_bigchungus21_ Posts: 53
    I play every S I N G L E day
  • Cee966Cee966 Posts: 4
    This login calendar sounds great I especially like the grace days
  • Bikbok191Bikbok191 Posts: 11
    Any 4starshards or full crystals??
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Bikbok191 said:

Any 4starshards or full crystals??

I guess, you will get up to 3 or 4 4 stars from this