**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

what is your bottleneck resource?

zero7zero7 Posts: 801
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
one of today's posts discusses the gold shortage some players have. one user made the good point that there will always be a shortage of something; if kabam increases the availability of gold, players may need more catalysts, iso, etc. it seems useful to know what most players need. e.g., if a certain resource is low for most players, maybe kabam will be more likely to provide opportunities for that resource (and maybe not but it's worth a try!) i didn't include t2a because needing more of that seems obvious, with it being so scarce. so, the question is in the title.

what is your bottleneck resource? 251 votes

gold
22%
Etaki_LirakoiShadTheManCaptain_KandiceYelin547ralmadaKronos987654321HabuMEŦAPħҰSSlowDigzDarkestDestroyerWolfGuyEdenrrificKingFlameheadAEG93ADDIS0NJohnnyViperGarbagePandaDeadbyrd9LewisTheLlamaDarkZen 57 votes
iso
5%
SirnoobKing_Cobra735cymuller25RaaDexman1349BuzzBeeUsername819273943RentonXDNumanMasterTroller42TheMageHunterBUZZdog3000Shadow_roast16wegnerkNexus_UY_Scuti 15 votes
t4 class catalysts
39%
Bigdrail93winterthurVdh2008TheTAbyssRagamugginGunnerMcord11758SolswerddanielmathSBundyBearGimli_SoGBigMovd016IronDevilSnizzbarsupermanMKZBadroseMegaSkater67SMiller80JohnPaulBusuHarcourtmaze 99 votes
t4 basic catalysts
17%
CoatHang3rVoluntarisMattyloYodieNevvBDARKLOKIWhododo872VavasourShrimkinsBigdogbobGbSarkarThebgj01BendyDJSmitty21Haji_SaabNoob_2yrsOnyxgemMadMarksstakAakash 43 votes
t1 alpha catalysts
14%
superunknown012Drakon56JaffacakedIndrick781MRod77Pry22RaganatordbrascoNinjAlanOKAYGangFineprestatorX_ScottJa55YellsomeNDK13DropfaithRydertheblackSpeeds80Appleisgod 37 votes

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    gold
    And basics
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    gold
    My in flow of t1a has also substantially decreased now that they've been removed from AQ rewards, still confused on that move, but I can get them at a reasonable price with glory and quests
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    gold
    Also Iso and kinda T4b

I spent 2 months splurging on Glory Crystals and well… Web Slinger, 5.2 and RttL all kinda spring up and then Map5 crystals gave me a good month and well……
    It's been another month and the only champs I've been able to rank up to 4/40 have had to go directly to r5 making it VERY stressful who I rank up

Oh and I have 3 4* stuck at 1/10 due to gold or T2c… Yup T2c
    gold
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Also Iso and kinda T4b

I spent 2 months splurging on Glory Crystals and well… Web Slinger, 5.2 and RttL all kinda spring up and then Map5 crystals gave me a good month and well……
    It's been another month and the only champs I've been able to rank up to 4/40 have had to go directly to r5 making it VERY stressful who I rank up

Oh and I have 3 4* stuck at 1/10 due to gold or T2c… Yup T2c

Psh I have 11 4* Stuck at R1 lol. I have to save every scrap of gold because I go for the feature 5*
  • t4 basic catalysts
    I got T4 spending problems, and with that problem comes a gold shortage. Lol
    gold
    I always have the resources to take 4* to 3/30 but rarely to 4/40 unless it's a great champ
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    t4 basic catalysts
    Champs that are worth ranking. Got plenty of resources, nobody to use them on.
    Gotta agree there but with t4 being the second as every rank up I'm able to do at this time requires t4b.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    iso
    When I am having a lazy month of not really doing quest I tend to run out of is when I need to 5 50 my champs and have everything else
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    good champion
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    Where's the all of the above???
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    iso
    Why isn't t3cc in there?
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    gold
    who voted iso8?
  • gold
    gold and t4CCs, ranking up those 5*s are expensive lol
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    t4 basic catalysts
    Raa wrote: »
    Why isn't t3cc in there?

Because it is a readily available resource limited only by you. Shards are handed out in solo events. Crystals are rewarded in solo events. Full cats are gained from daily quests. There are tons of different ways to get these.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    gold
    And basics
    gold
    Bigdogbob wrote: »
    Why isn't t3cc in there?

Because it is a readily available resource limited only by you. Shards are handed out in solo events. Crystals are rewarded in solo events. Full cats are gained from daily quests. There are tons of different ways to get these.

You can say the same thing about basics.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Time

Time... If I had time, I'd go for everything else: t4c, t4cc, ISO, T1a.
    t4 basic catalysts
    Bigdogbob wrote: »
    Why isn't t3cc in there?

You can say the same thing about basics.

Tiers 1, 2 and 3 I agree with you.
    Tier 4 it is limited. The daily quests you can only earn the shards from playing through it once (though I honestly could be mistaken about that). There aren't solo daily events that give shards. Under almost the best of circumstances you can't get more than 4 in a week.
    T3 class cats you can get 3 a day. On lucky days you can get 4. Though granted, on unlucky days you feel fortunate when you get one on your third or fourth or fifth time through the quests.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    t4 basic catalysts
    t4b's and tier 1 alphas, as well as tier 2 alphas

gold no prob, as arena is easy
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    t4 class catalysts
    During all the gold realms, I ran almost every path...gold is not an issue, but T4C is.
    gold
    Seems like it isn't consistent for all players even for players in the same tier
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    t4 class catalysts
    Depends what stage you are at in the game
    gold
    I also need mystic t4cc. 6 of my last 7 t4cc crystals gave me science :(
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    iso
    Still shocked to read post about people saying t1a are hard to come by
    t4 basic catalysts
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    Still shocked to read post about people saying t1a are hard to come by

When you are ranking 5*s and it takes 5 t1a at a time they can disappear fast.
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    iso
    Gold and iso8
    gold
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I also need mystic t4cc. 6 of my last 7 t4cc crystals gave me science :(

That's been me with cosmic. I had so many expiring I had to rank two cosmic to R5 just to get myself back to 8