**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.2.6 The Champion Easy Path and Tips?

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,205 ★★★★★
Does anybody know the Easy path? and tips? plz thanks

Comments

• GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Straight down the middle removes all of the linked nodes the champion would have. As for tips, there are tons of kill videos on YouTube that I suggest you watch but also duel COWhale's champion to learn how to trigger dexterity off his sp1/sp2 without being touched.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    She-Hulk best counter to Champion by far. Practice using the dash in for dexterity on the last hit of Champion's SP1...taking any blocked hits for the final 10% is not necessary.

I'd suggest looking at this vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAPTFFlnhX8

I don't usually go on Youtube (and I definitely never suggest videos), but I saw this mentioned in alliance chat and damn...simplifies the fight so much if you have She-Hulk.

Then you can stack the rest of the team with champs to make the path easy.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,205 ★★★★★
    I only have cap iw to deal with him but i never seen someone do the first 90% with hin.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,205 ★★★★★
    I tried testing it and got him to 70% then i get stunned when i want to intercept unstoppable plus block damage is high
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    I went straight up the middle. I'm lucky enough to have two of the best counters in 6* Sym Supreme and 5/65 Beardo. SS got him to 10% fast and Beardo did the rest. My suggestion would be if you have Beardo would be to heal him to 100% during final phase and take some block damage to make sure you get those dexes off.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I’m planning on using She Hulk for that fight, but first I still gotta figure out how I’ll be getting past Sinister
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

How to deal with that magik?

I used archangel every time. Easy solo.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Don’t have archangel
    Havok is another option. I believe I soloed her once with my rank 4.
  • EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★

Kill_Grey said:

Don’t have archangel
    Blade?
  • Agent_22Agent_22 Posts: 107 ★★
    Like @EinfachSo said, use blade
  • Agent_22Agent_22 Posts: 107 ★★
    Torch? Or maybe health and champion boost
  • Agent_22 said:

Like @EinfachSo said, use blade

Already tried him, got destroyed by limbo
    That’s on you then mate, he’s best option for it.
    Parry just before she goes over a bar of power and the stun will reduce AA a smidge more so less chance of limbo.

Doom solos easy too