**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Quest Season 6 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• I’m playing map7 AQ. And in final section, I taking inner paths (path10) agains Ultron, and Old Man Logan. But the nodes are bugged. If I regen my champ when spectre is Not active, then It should degen the deffender. But no degen.
    I can provide a video also.

Same problem here. Luckily I got CG and made it through using time-out strategy.
  • Bwest289Bwest289 Posts: 182
    I can help you understand the impact this week of the "gimme" node already. It personally cost me $30 in potions and revives to get through. You're welcome.
  • EBG78EBG78 Posts: 122 ★★
    Bwest289 said:

I can help you understand the impact this week of the "gimme" node already. It personally cost me $30 in potions and revives to get through. You're welcome.

It doesn’t cost me money but I had to use items and boosts to make it through thanks to Kabam not being able to make anything work as intended. I would think compensation for items used due to broken nodes is in order. I know I will be sending in a ticket for this.
  • DocJCDocJC Posts: 74
    @Kabam Miike

So you guys buried your head in the sand for a whole week during another round of map 7. Will any of these issues actually be addressed? This game has taken a sharp turn in the wrong direction with AQ and AW. Retirements are at an all time high.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    DocJC said:

@Kabam Miike

So you guys buried your head in the sand for a whole week during another round of map 7. Will any of these issues actually be addressed? This game has taken a sharp turn in the wrong direction with AQ and AW. Retirements are at an all time high.

Yup. We get to start another week of map 7 after going over a week with no response from the team about issues.
  • PurpleIsPimpinPurpleIsPimpin Posts: 48
    Two series of bugged nodes, preemptively anticipating a third now. I am okay if bugs slip by, but the burden of cost should not be pushed back to us. Giving us the pots we had to spend for bugged nodes would go a long way in gaining our trust back. I am completely demoralized with the lack of response we have been receiving lately.
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    At this point I suspect they are waiting for the third week of map 7 see if there are any bugs in that and then will start looking at the effects it took on alliances. I honestly don’t except them to do anything close to what’s right. I feel alliance haven’t been placing where they typically should due to map 7 bugs. Will kabam right this wrong I don’t think they will and Ik myself and lots of others will keep our wallets closed on July 4th because of this.
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Well now that’s hilarious. Skipped scarlet with and went straight back to Hyperion
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    So did we get another series of Map 7 with TunnelVision still broken?
    Ultra8529 said:

Of course we did!
    DocJC said:

Ultra8529 said:

Of course we did!
    Another week, another broken AQ. Sad that it's a node that was called out as broken two weeks ago. Let's see what the rest of the week has in store. Isn't it exciting?:)

On the positive side, just think...once they are done measuring the impact, compensation should be incredible.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303

Well now that’s hilarious. Skipped scarlet with and went straight back to Hyperion

Of course they did, it's all 'random', you know they don't choose the minibosses, same as it just so happens that Science champions has global disadvantage again, after all Luke Cage is a good counter.
    Working as intended.
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    Can we get some form of update on a compensation package yet?
    Ascoop24 said:

Can we get some form of update on a compensation package yet?

No you may not.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

The only choice we have at this point is to stop playing the higher maps in AQ. If everyone stops playing Map 6 and Map 7, then no one will be spending resources in AQ and they will address these multiple issues.

I don't have any issues with map 6. I don't play map 7. No interest in grinding for the donations.

The only choice we have at this point is to stop playing the higher maps in AQ. If everyone stops playing Map 6 and Map 7, then no one will be spending resources in AQ and they will address these multiple issues.

I don't have any issues with map 6. I don't play map 7. No interest in grinding for the donations.
    I don’t grind for my map 7 donations. Haven’t done arenas in 3 weeks. But I do pay double battlechips to have someone cover my gold.
  • WC303WC303 Posts: 88
    Let’s thank Kabam for the fix on the Map 5 Hyperion mini boss. Oh wait...😑
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Jaded said:

I don’t grind for my map 7 donations. Haven’t done arenas in 3 weeks. But I do pay double battlechips to have someone cover my gold.
    I often trade gold as I have plenty of gold. That's great that you don't have to grind atm. Lots of people have been burned out grinding for map 7 donations or paying mercs to drop donations. You obviously saved a lot of battlechips. I'd rather sell mine for units. Not grinding for map 7 isn't really sustainable...
    edited June 2019

Jaded said:

I often trade gold as I have plenty of gold. That's great that you don't have to grind atm. Lots of people have been burned out grinding for map 7 donations or paying mercs to drop donations. You obviously saved a lot of battlechips. I'd rather sell mine for units.
    I don’t have any battlechips. 200 units a week to cover double battlechips. We don’t run 7x5 in all battlegroups though. If we did I could see it being a lot harder on individuals, especially loyalty. I wasn’t giving you a hard time, just stating top 45 in aq and I’m not grinding (or buying units) to cover my donations atm. And I’m not paying anyone to drop donations in on my behalf. Never have and never will.
  • RigidRigid Posts: 152
    Hyperion is still a bit to much with Empathatic Link. Compared to other Map 5 minis he is crazy random in baiting his specials and with EL almost all real counters to him are nullified. One fight he throws specials with no problems the next he goes straight tp s3.

Yesterday, I had a fight with him and timed out with a 4* Luke Cage. Today, I hit him
    12 times and he went to s3 twice.. once to break my immunity and once to kill me. I spent the whole fight trying to get him to throw an s1 and he never did.

The randomness of him throwing his specials is the real issue here.
  • SharperthanyouSharperthanyou Posts: 180
    Hyperion is still ridiculous. Not very consistent at throwing out special attacks. I could deal with spite if they did not have emphatic lock too.

Supposedly it is easier this time around but I am not seeing it. This is really sucking the fun out of the game.

I like the challenge and attempt to change up play styles but this too much.
    DocJC said:

Ultra8529 said:

Of course we did!
    Saw in another thread elsewhere that they are looking into Tunnel Vision. For some reason they don't respond to this thread regarding the AQ bugs. At least its good its being looked at.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Tunnel vision isn't too bad. Just have someone with a duped nick fury run it. He completely shuts it down after 1 sp1 when in his 2nd phase

Tunnel vision isn't too bad. Just have someone with a duped nick fury run it. He completely shuts it down after 1 sp1 when in his 2nd phase

Yea nick fury is a hard counter, but the point is that it is not working as intended or as described. Once that is fixed, it should be alot more manageable to play around using skill rather than roster.
    Is it just me or did Kabam quietly rename the Map 6 crystals from "Season 5 Map 6 Crystals" to simply "Map 6 Crystals" so as to quell the complaints that map 6 crystals were not updated this season?